Anyway, Happy Birthday to Fauzee, 22nd Birthday, on 31st August 2008! Merdeka? Hehe... Happy 22nd Birthday also to Chenko on 25th August and to BK on 13th August! Wish you all health, prosperity and happiness! Good luck~
Today, we had our lunch at Yayasan. It was very rare that we went lunch together at Yayasan. We met there, but then we separated to two groups (I called it my group and Asri's group although Asri wasn't there that time) which us went to Ideal and others to Glo Food Court. It was quite strange because we planned together to go Yayasan for lunch but then we didn't had lunch at the same restaurant. Yong bah! Ia yang decide! Nevermind.
Just now, I went to the hostel with Asri and Yong after we lepak at Jerudong with Zalee, Sanul, Mimit and Salmi. I made a match, friendly one, for my o4/o5 dota-ers against us three for practice and experience. Besides, I was confident with their skill now. It was a match between G-Das (Axe), Dayat (Sven) and Lejan (Razor) against Chiemz (Pitlord), Asri (Bloodseeker) and Yong (Lucifier). First time in my dota history e22 met o4/o5! =) It was quite unfair because me, Yong and Asri were more experienced player but we were almost lost to G-Das, Dayat and Lejan! However, the table turn and we won. Yong buli eh! There were my friend also! Honestly though, I saw G-Das and Lejan were improved a lot! I just hope that they can play to the level of human vs human!
I called this as teamwork (although you couldn't see clearly):
I gave Fuze and Sypol a test on dota last Saturday 30th August. We played at RF; 2 matches against AI and one on two against me. They now don't play dota very often so I was afraid that they might lose some skill. I observed that their teamwork improve. It just that I played more frequent than them so I won. I need to train them again. Soon. I met Bong there, he played the "fight of character" warcraft map. I had downloaded that maps and interested on seeing the characters in the map.
.jpg)
2 comments:
list mcm last yr?
last tani pakai friendster kn..haha
yup =P this year the list will be in my blog saja.. hehe~ also dlm kelas la nanti da kana pass2
Post a Comment