Sunday, 21 September 2008

Takara (Redux)

Now I am online in Coffee Zone with my friends. It’s been like 1.5 years I didn’t came here. During Semester 1, I usually went here to online & research on our assignment together with Asri, Athari, Azam, Azmi, Fuze and even Edy & Sazali. We were really hardworking that time. Haha~ After that we usually went to Fullcan. That’s our lepak group during Semester 1 & 2. I even remembered being called as the “Fantastic 4”. Hey? I went too far from the post subject. =P Anyway, the Network Key here are same like 1.5 years ago!

Just now, I went sungkai with G-Das, Joe, Lejan, Chan, Chip and Cool at Takara, Gadong. Takara again? This was my second time here after I went here with Bong, Chad, Azmi and Azam (almost third if I went with Sheng’s & his friends). Why here again? I introduced G-Das this place and said to him that the buffet got sushi & sashimi so then the whole hostel UBD gang agreed (except Zaim). I wanted to go here again because I found that the foods were nice, uncommon (hey! Sushi! Tempura! Sashimi!) and they refilled it! The menu for today was same like last time I went here except the nice chicken teriyaki!

We had to take the private room, cost $15 and use Japanese-restaurant-style seat because all other table were booked. I thought (org baru 1st time!) that we had to sit on the floor (b-sila nya org tani) but actually there were space or gap under the table to put our leg like sitting on chair. Great~

Like before, we took long time here so that we could eat a lot. Yeah we ate a lot until everyone full. Excapade is nice but not a buffet. We just had a talk & jokes while eating then chow. $104.60 for 7 persons & room.

In the Takara private room:


No comments: