Saturday, 6 September 2008

Lone trip of survey

Yesterday (5th Sept), I went for a survey to make the sungkai buffet list for my e22 and o4/o5 friends as well as for my family. Just me alone because I knew no one want to join this boring stuff to visit one restaurant to another for the price of their sungkai buffet if any. Besides, I was planning to meet someone at Manggis but I came late. Nevermind. Anyway, I had noted some restaurant in Gadong area earlier while lepak with Sheng. I also checked on advertisement on newspaper and got some nice information. I went to Manggis, Serusop, Rimba, Giant, Lambak and Gadong and got my list updated. I went sungkai with Sheng at WYWY because that restaurant was the most budget one.

Bah where to go guys? I have jln2 and went to survey on sungkai buffet around Brunei Muara yesterday & the day before. I have made the list on the buffet for sungkai: the restaurant, location, price and specialty (if any). Well not all restaurants I have included, just the known one. How to sort huh? I will sort it with my recommendation order. I will keep updating if I found more restaurant serving sungkai buffet. Let’s decide where and when now! ;)

While I jln2, I found there were many interesting view to be taken using camera. But too bad I just brought my handphone. Most of the pictures I posted here were from my handphone though. Not special bah! Not even 2MP (less)! Not good quality & no zoom but easy for candid shot but far or dark shot are bad. Nevermind, I will took some picture next time regardless of the quality. For now, I will just show picture of how busy I am surveying =P

Checking my list while on the move:


Nothing much today. I did play dotA today! It was fun! =P Now I felt sleepy~ O yeah o later Bong got presentation!

No comments: