Thursday, 11 September 2008

FO Trouble VS EM play2

I hate CRO! Why every laboratory assignment with CRO always gave trouble? I don’t like communication… I don’t like to see the annoying waveform! I understand already!

I came late gain today, didn’t come for the 2 lectures but straight for the FO lab. We did Experiment 7! It was so boring. However, I & Lim managed to finish the experiment on time. Not the x1:10 error this time but the Audio Gen. board was faulty for my kit! So I had to take someone else’s board. Again, we had to see the CRO for wave and another wave and wave again…


My FO parner Lim enjoying the Microphone:




Ming Soon & Azmi were the first to finish! Yong proudly packing:




Our 3 ladies also didn't enjoy the lab:




We had an Engineering Management class on the noon today, but before the class, B*** brought me to play dotA 1 on 1 with him. Have to censor a bit because B*** requested for it. We took so long for the wireless & connection and finally the problem resolve with B***’s Firewall or Anti-virus but the class had started when we just started the game!

We being samseng, continued playing dotA at the back of the class during the lecture! =P We played for 4 more games after the class end but I lost all 5. I still can’t beat the god of dotA! Nothing shameful, I really enjoy the game with B*** and learn some new skills!


Wanted! Student caught playing dotA while in the lecture!




I was supposed to ask everyone in the class for suggestion on the restaurant for the sungkai tomorrow but I was playing dotA! I decided for Aneka Rasa but some declined so I have to think again (which I do right now!). *lol*

No comments: