(9:09 PM) away CCiE's: ko nada kah?
(9:09 PM) [o4/o5] -e22- cH: nada
(9:09 PM) away CCiE's: resit2 lama mu naada deli nutresh?
(9:09 PM) [o4/o5] -e22- cH: ada kali... but lama 2 years kali!
(9:12 PM) [o4/o5] -e22- cH: ni nahhh!!
(9:12 PM) away CCiE's: wha~t
(9:12 PM) away CCiE's: u keep resit 2 years old~?
(9:13 PM) [o4/o5] -e22- cH: yup yup
(9:13 PM) [o4/o5] -e22- cH: resit tani ece raya sem 1
(9:13 PM) [o4/o5] -e22- cH: lol
(9:13 PM) away CCiE's: oh boyy
(9:13 PM) away CCiE's: cant believe u
(9:13 PM) away CCiE's: ish ish
(9:14 PM) [o4/o5] -e22- cH: wo bu che dao
Last Tuesday noon, I went with Sheng to look for car motor for his project from the A&W (if I’m not mistaken) in Kiarong. We had to go to the “Car scrapyard” or they called it the car parts store. *lol* It’s my first time went in to this area which is full of cars parts mostly metal, no walls, got two floor but the floor were made of just metal plank and the stair too made of metal bar. Too bad my battery was low so I can’t take our picture here.
Anyway, my real topic was: I, Sheng, Azmi, Bong and Chad have tried the Takara, now we were planning on another sungkai together & Deli Nutreesh came on mind (although me & Azmi want Nyonya’s Dim Sum). It's been 2 years I didn't go Deli Nutreesh. Last time was with o4/o5 and another was for our e22 catering for Hari Raya celebration at ITB. I like there because of the cheap BBQ buffet and the mini Pizza. This year, o4/o5 almost sungkai there but changed to Wecan already. Hey what? This wasn’t my favorite restaurant!
I persuade Ming Soon to join us, which he did join! First time for this year’s sungkai he joined! I told Asri about this and he joined too. I went to hostel while waiting for the sungkai with Sheng and Ming Soon. We then went to Chad’s place together & have to wait for Bong. Azmi & Asri went there by theirselve. We reached there right when people had their sungkai. *lol*
We all having our buffet meal:

Anyway, I have expected to some change (same like Wecan, different from last year). So here’s the comment of this restaurant:
- The refill was slow, little & limited! Just like Wecan!
- Got varieties of foods but yeah, limited.
- Too many BBQ lamb & prawn but less BBQ chicken & sausage!
- The BBQ finished early! Last time I went here, it was until 7.30PM!
- The BBQ lamb didn’t taste nice as before. The BBQ chicken was nice.
- Got special chocolate cake but very limited plus! They just served twice!
- No more mini pizza!! The one I was expecting for most!
- They extend their outside so no need for ‘kem’ and no longer dark. Nice
- Serve quite many dessert like Apple Crumble, Cucur, Popia, fruits and watermelon punch
- Disturbance by the flies and dog barking
I found out that most old or experienced (beside special like RBC or Empire) restaurant nowadays limited their foods. Buffet is like ‘orang kahwin’ to them and no more eat all you can.
After we finished eating, we went together to Hua Ho Bunut Mall to do some shopping & lepak before going home. Only me, Ming Soon and C*** did some shopping here. C*** gave us 1 Hershey’s stick, so nice.
Guys looking at the cute stuff:

I can feel the steam but can't see it:

Ming Soon's new friend:

We then went back home at around 10. I promised Ming Soon that I will teach him about his project if he joined us sungkai today. I brought Sheng and Ming Soon to my home to take few things. First they went to my home and Ming Soon said he dream of going to my home yesterday. Nothing special in my home, they played some games while I ready my things. Then we went to hostel back at around 11.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment