Friday, 12 September 2008

Confirmation for our sungkai!

I stayed at the hostel last night and now still in hostel UBD. I had my sahur here with friends at 3.40PM and it was nice to sahur with my friends which remind me of our MD time again. Anyway, around the noon, I went online on the MSN and chat with Allie, Asri and Salmi for the sungkai confirmation! It took us long to decide so finally I, Asri & Salmi chose Pondok Sari Wangi and Allie & Mimit agreed. We never been there actually so we are not sure.

All ece (e22) sungkai together:
Date: 13th September 2008
Venue: Pondok Sari Wangi, Gadong
Note: The buffet is $11

I also messaged all o4/o5 and asked Balang to message his side of invitation. Taking most vote from everyone to be at Wecan Elite, Gadong (second which almost ties was Nyonya, Serusop and Deli Nutreesh was cancelled), we informed everyone the confirmation.

All hbo (o4/o5) sungkai gathering:
Date: 14th September 2008
Venue: Wecan Elite, Gadong
Note: Bring $9 for the buffet

I went to the Pondok Sari Wangi and Wecan Elite to book (although not all replied my message yet so I have a very hard time to decide how many to be reserved!) for our seat. 30 seats at Pondok Sari Wangi and 25 seats at Wecan Elite. I have to confirmed tomorrow the actual no. of seat. I met a lot of my couple friends in Gadong today and thought today as couple sungkai day.

Sekian

No comments: