Tuesday, 30 September 2008

What have I missed?

- Engineering Management Phase Test – 13/9/08
I don’t know how to study this unit! I felt like I’m taking Geography & Economics again! *lol* When I look at the question, I was shocked! Yes it was hard! Sheng, Zul & Sanul finished so early. Lim answered all in 7 pages!
Result - 27/9/08: I got fail at first but lucky I got 4 more marks & yeah I passed! Many people Pass, Merit and even Distinction!

- My presentation! – 20/9/08
Last Saturday, 20th September, we had another presentation session for the Engineering Management. This time were me, Sheng, Yong, Fuze, Lucy, Yani, Edy, Ali Yusni and Yani turns! Yani did it on the next Saturday because she couldn’t come. I made my presentation with Sheng & we practice a bit. “What is sexual harassment?” came to my head a lot of time because that was what Sheng always repeat while practicing. *lol* Our presentation was ok, success. I was quite speechless when I was about to start my presentation. Nervous huh? Heh~ Same goes to others, all doing fine. Yeah! I’m free of presentation now!
Note: It’s not Ho’s turn yet.


I felt like I'm a lecturer:



- Computer Network Phase Test - 23/9/08
The test was not bad since it was JAVA. I revised with Sheng, if not I won’t be studying at home. I was already confident but actually I still need to know a lot. We all find it ok-ok but said it was ok since they have tried it on past paper. Results haven’t come out! Mr. PT purposely wants us to wait!

- No More Photocopy Machine! – 27/9/08
No more being a photocopy machine! *sigh* My hand was too tired for being photocopy machine of the Fibre Optic Log Book! Eight laboratory exercises had to be done! We need to copy the procedure and the results made as well as the questions & answer! All just copying! Of course, the result & answer were our own but it was still a draft but the Q&A was copying from senior’s book. Think about it if that senior also copy from their senior? Anyway, I took 2 days to complete all. Actually 1 days if we didn’t have to do Lab 8! We tried to make Mr. P skipped Lab 8 by telling him we didn’t bring our lab paper but he still insisted on us doing it. Nevermind. The moderator might asked him if other our group lab was only until Lab 7 but others until Lab 8.
Satellite & Mobile Comm. Sys. Lab1 also had been done!

No comments: