Saturday, 6 September 2008

Presentation, relax!

This morning of the 5th day of Ramadhan, our class started late at 9.45AM so I had a plenty of time for sleeping. I woke up at 8.30AM and left home at 9.30AM. I arrived at ITB the same time as Sheng at 9.50AM and went to the Engineering Management class. Actually I was planning on taking a break for today but since Bong got a presentation, I came to support (or more likely pressuring) him. Haha~ No la! I just came because I expected for the after school plan.

Wong, Bong, Jaff, Radi and Didie did a great presentation and they got nice powerpoint too. I never thought Bong could speak & present well and confidently. Our highlight was the “Conciliation”. *lol* Last time, Azmi, Sanul, Salmi, Preka, Allie and Kamal did the presentation. Azmi did the most relaxed presentation. =P Who’s next?? One time my turn will come. Btw, don’t worry Bong, I didn’t manage to take pictures for the presentation today! But I will take it from Edy and post it here next time!



Our last week presentator: (I don't get chances to take photo of Preka, Sanul & Kamal)





Our Satellite & Mobile System Phase Test 1 is postponed to be on Tuesday! Yay! All of us cheers when Zalee informed that to us. We have more time to study. I haven’t study yet.

After the presentation, we lepak at the parking area as if we were planning on lunch like before. No la~ I finally gave Yong and Asri our ‘dotA bracer’ to increase our Strength and All Stats +3. Ooh where was I again? Yeah a fancy bracer which Lejan gave me for present which Yong called it now as our dotA team bracer. Nice~

I went with Sheng, Yong and Lim going somewhere and then to the hostel vocational (again). Just accompany Sheng to packed his thing. He then sent us to ITB back and Lim joined Yong to hostel to study. Well I had to go with G-Das and others to cut my hair. Why now? Why not before raya? Naa aah! For fun le!

I joined G-Das, Chip and Chan at UBD hostel then went to a car shop in Serusop. G-Das installed blue tainted and 2 ‘front mini speakers’ (there are specific name for it & I forgot) to his car for $50. It was quite hot waiting...


Awu usai tah kereta atu:



Kashi suddenly called me and asked me to take a list of sungkai buffet for our o4/o5 sungkai gathering. We met at RBA Plaza Bandar and sent him to the tambing. I have already made list of many ramadhan buffet actually, but Kashi’s list does also helps because it also got telephone number. Thanks

We finally arrived to Gadong for our real reason to go out: to the saloon! G-Das, Chan and me went to the Alan Inspiration at The Mall. I demanded for male hairstylist because guys cuts better! (It’s true!) I ended up taking the Professional one for $18 with G-Das. Well I got a quite nice haircut but not the most satisfying though. At least they said my hair looked cool.

We went back to hostel UBD at 5.00PM. I met Joe, Lejan, Zaim, Pau and Chi2 at Amsarra. I felt like it’s been long (not really… but more than 3 days) that I didn’t chat with them. I met Yong at his hostel to wait for the sungkai… at Rizqun! ;)

No comments: