I continued my MikroC PIC program and changed the circuit diagram of my & Azam’s project! Then Azam and I went together to project room on Saturday to discuss about our project. We both tested on Azam’s circuit but not success yet so it was my turn to troubleshoot it. I gave the program and circuit diagram of our project to Azam so Azam can check what have I missed. Azam borrowed me his PIC Trainer & Progammer kit so now I can ‘play’ around with it!
Sheng & I did our own project together using Azam’s PIC Trainer & Programmer kit. Too bad it was not successful! Was it the Hexadecimal display problem? Or, could it be the Port B or D of PIC16F877 problem? So stressful if your program were not success!
Sheng and me met Aftab for help & Aftab blamed it on the board. Use wire wrap!? No time Sir! Sorry! Anyway, we tested the circuit using the board on the trainer itself. We took almost the whole day to try on the ADC and BCD conversion but it was FF! Double Failure! gg lo!
I continued to check on the circuit at home but the Hexadecimal display only gave “FF” or “00”. I couldn’t sleep well that day. I planned on not telling Azam yet about the problem until the 5th or a week after raya.
The next day, the day before raya, me & Sheng planned again to check on the circuit at hostel but the hostel was closed so we just went to Petrajaya to check on PIC16F877. Too bad they didn’t have it but I just ordered USB Receptacles just in case. I pause my project fire for a week and let Sheng do it. Good luck!
We should get this value for our display!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment