The test this morning was not too bad. I think it would be easy if I really revise but not just read through. Ok la I think I can get at least 50%. If no, nevermind! Still got Phase Test 2! ;) I forgot some part of equation/formula which I have understand well. Yeah, most of us forgot & Sheng too. Since everyone thought they lose a lot of mark, I'm not worry anymore.
Actually I planned on going Takara with Sheng & our geng today but may be postponed to Thursday. I don't mind. I got my UBD hostel friends keep asking me when I go sungkai with them at hostel so then today is the great opportunity. Tomorrow my parents want to bring me & all family to go sungkai outside. Thursday with my geng. Saturday with e22 (if confirmed) and Sunday with o4/o5. Wah puasa is all about eat eat buffet~
After class, I went for dotA (training & fun) until 4.30 PM. Then I had to go to my friends at hostel UBD. G-Das gave me his coupon for Sahur so that I could convert it into Sungkai. I asked Chip to 'tapau' the buffet at the Amsarra UBD Canteen. Then I thought I need to buy some 'kuih' to make the sungkai more happening.
I went to the Gerai Ramadhan in Rimba (in front of Rimba secondary school) and took a look around. Not much really there. There got Nasi Katok, Mee Goreng, Cucur-Cucur, Burger and some BBQ but not many kuih. I just bought Roti John there.
What is this? See there got a girl buying stuff from the 'penyalaian'

Gadong & Stadium Gerai Ramadhan was quite far so I tried the Giant Mall. There got a Ramadhan Carnival! There were booth outside the Giant Mall where they were 'expo' of Hari Raya stuff. There also got some gerai next to the carnival. If you were bored, then you can have a look around there. Not really interesting to youth but may be interesting to our parents.
The small Gerai Ramadhan outside Giant Mall:

Inside the Ramadhan Carnival at Giant Mall:

When I parked my car there & get out from the car; Hari Raya song was played! Wah I felt the raya already! Anyway, I just bought LA Donuts for my friends & reserved Sotorindu restaurant for my family tomorrow.
G-Das, Lejan, Joe, Zaim, Pau, Chan, Chip and Dayat were all there for the sungkai. We ate at the common room & share foods that we bought from gerai and shops. Nice~ Reminds me of the old time when we were in MD hostel. =)
We played dotA (ehhh! why everywhere dotA??) for a while with my friends there (they improved a lot!) and usual talk2 until 11.00PM; I went back home. On my way back home, I felt sleepy so I need coffee! I stopped to the "Late night shop" in Lambak Kiri to buy coffee.
Outside the Midnight shop in Lambak Kiri:

This shop was my pit-stop on the way home whenever I felt sleepy if I drive home late. This shop, strangely, open only after 10-11PM and closed during the morning & afternoon. So, if you need to buy something at night, this shop is nice. There also got Nasi Katok & snacks outside the shop. Very convenient!
The Nasi Katok booth outside (It's not closed, got people inside):

The pictures were so boring: I took using my handphone, no technique in taking a snap, low quality and yeah common picture (duuh~). Out of idea on what picture to be put in for today!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment