After Rizqun was confirmed. Asri, Zalee, Salmi and I agreed. Yong and Lim cancelled because it was expensive for them. I informed Azmi, Bong, Radi, Milin, Fuze, Mahrin, Saiful and Azam but they gave a negative response (meaning no budget, next time, got other plan, too expensive, don’t eat much, busy, don’t like there or not sure). So then I lazy to inform others because I’m sure they will reply the same. So, sorry if any of you complained I didn’t inform you.
I reserved for 7 seats (2 extras) while I was with Sheng at the vokasional hostel. I gave my name and telephone number already. Done! Then, I informed Sanul and they all, that I had reserved for them.
Sanul called me at 515PM when I was with Yong at UBD hostel. He asked us to came early because there are possibility that it would be too crowded. Naah~ Not really luckily. Asri came early too then Zalee and finally Sanul & Salmi.
To our dismay, when we asked the waitress there for our seat but my name & number was not in the list! Hey I got witnesses that I have booked it! She called for the person who in charge of the reservation but seemed like it was hopeless. Lucky she came with quick decision, we got this one table outside quite away from the foods. Fine, we thanks for that. The annoying thing was when we already had our sungkai, they called my number and thought I haven’t came yet! How come they still got my name & number but it was not in the list?? I told them I was there already at this table. Hopefully my number wouldn’t be blacklisted. It’s their fault.
Anyway, we enjoyed the Sungkai Buffet there. We went for many rounds of foods, relaxing and enjoying. There got many normal style dishes like at home which not really worth to eat. But luckily there got many other stall: Soto, Murtabak, Nasi Briyani, Ambuyat, Satay, Dessert, Salads and drinks. There got 3 sections: Lobby, Inside and Outside. All the 3 section got some same stalls but also some different stalls.
Here we are at Rizqun at last!

For the foods and drinks, I found out that there were many varieties but was it only me that thought that there were not as many as expected? I thought there would be more. Here were my comments:
- The normal dishes were all so tasty! Nice~ Although I felt it was too common. There were a new menu Asri & I found: “Ubi masak kicap”. Go figure!
- The soto and briyani were really good! =)
- There got Murtabak which I missed for long time so yeah it was great!
- The satay well of course, no longer hot so it’s not really amusing.
- Salads? Who would eat salads? I mean someone like us wouldn’t.
- Cool there got ambuyat! But bad thing is the ‘cacah’ was too salty
- There were about 10 types of drinks! From the normal bandung to iced milo and teh tarik. There was even cendol. The bad side was they provided glass late and few!
- There were many dessert but I found out none of the cakes or puddings were nice. Got ice cream and fruits though.
- Too bad no grilled lamb chop and chicken which I expected the most!!!
- Am I too expecting? I expected for lasagna, dim sum, sushi, waffle, chocolate cakes, steak, buttermilk and pizza.
- The service was okay. They got lucky draw and even allowed us to gave comments on their foods and services.
- There got entertainment: Gulingtangan! Not bad!
- So many people so it was very happening!
Wooo! I am complaining a lot more than giving compliment! =P I found out that Airport Restaurant was better but Sanul said the RBC’s this year had changed so I’m not sure yet. I didn’t mean Rizqun was bad. It was good. I was the one who expect for too much. *lol* We think we will go for Charcoal and Empire for next.
Before: (Nice dessert)

After: (Can't finished it off! Hancur!)

Even After: (When I came back from the wash room! Mystery!)

After we finished Sungkai, we went to take out money from the ATM then joli2 at The Mall. We went to Patchi because Salmi wanted to buy some chocolates (he even treat us one!). Then we went downstairs to check on the durians but there were not many durians in Utama Grand (Hua Ho better). We just searched for stationery.
Next, we went upstairs to update with new movies. We also went to the Uni Arcade. I didn’t like the arcade anymore… Why huh? But I had to go in with them. We sang one song for the K-Box and race twice on the 4 player racing game. The racing game was very annoying. It’s not like Initial D. I lost my new jetstream pen while playing it. I was quite disappointed but nevermind, I bought new one. *sigh* $2 can be used for next sungkai or for kolo mee.
Inside the Patchi (Sanul & Salmi sibuk milih2):

Guys doing the shopping (Bali barang untuk test?):

Sing inside the K-Box (Test postponed! Enjoy lu!):

Finally, we dismissed and all went back at 10.30PM. Lucky la they didn’t plan for movie! $8 liao! I planned to go to the UBD hostel to lepak and play dotA with Joe and they all. Yong asked me to message him if I was playing dota at the hostel. I was too sleepy due to all the foods so I went back home straight.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment