Today was the first day of schooling in Ramadhan (fasting-month). I woke up early at 7AM, but spent my time to rest my eye more until 725AM! My mom knocked on my door to wake me up but I just relaxily get ready for the school. I ran out of attire to wear to ITB and it took me quite long to find suitable shirt. I thought: "Hey it's Mr. PT class! If I was late, then I'm in trouble so better I go even late lah so I don't have to go in!".
I went to school at 915PM and passed up my FO Assignment! =) Then Ho, Azmi and Sheng came. We went to the project room; met Asri and Yong there so I joint then doing project. Sheng asked me to test our circuit and Azam gave me his key so I could take all our components so I could do our project! It was success! Thanks to Ho and Yong. Sheng and Azam finished their lab and joined us. I showed them how I did the circuit. Bong, Chad, Allie, Sanul, Zalee, Didie, Radi, Mur, Milin and Fuze came there too.
After, Sheng and me went to the hostel. Playing dotA of course! We played with G-Das against AI and won. Then its 1 on 1 Chiemz vs Sheng for 3 matches. Yeah of course, I lost! It's 1:2. I'm still not good enough. *sigh*
I went to school at 915PM and passed up my FO Assignment! =) Then Ho, Azmi and Sheng came. We went to the project room; met Asri and Yong there so I joint then doing project. Sheng asked me to test our circuit and Azam gave me his key so I could take all our components so I could do our project! It was success! Thanks to Ho and Yong. Sheng and Azam finished their lab and joined us. I showed them how I did the circuit. Bong, Chad, Allie, Sanul, Zalee, Didie, Radi, Mur, Milin and Fuze came there too.
After, Sheng and me went to the hostel. Playing dotA of course! We played with G-Das against AI and won. Then its 1 on 1 Chiemz vs Sheng for 3 matches. Yeah of course, I lost! It's 1:2. I'm still not good enough. *sigh*
We finished dotA at 430PM! Almost sungkai so we planned on going to WYWY for free sungkai with Yong. So this and that happened and finally the plan changed. Anyway, I had a visit for first time (3rd time went to the hostel) to Sheng's new hostel room. It ok but I cannot post the picture for privacy. *LoL*

Anyway, it was raining very heavy during the evening! Everyday is raining! I got two umbrella ready in my car. But hey, 'in my car' so if it rained when I was at kadai, I won't have any umbrella! Baiktah kereta saja pakai payung!
For reminder: Bring your umbrella out from your car even if it was not raining! You never knew what will happened!
Weather prediction:
This is before, at around 3.00PM:
(Look at the clouds lah!)

This was what happened during the evening at around 7.30PM:
(See there people are waiting for the rain to stop! But how long??)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment