Anyway, I will make this post long so I will talk2 about before the badminton. We planned for it yesterday evening. Chad invite me, Bong and Azmi to chat but then the chat went chaos (as in changed in topic) when Azam, Lim, Andy, Sanul and Sia were also invited.
This morning, nothing much at school but just a hint on Zainidi for the Phase Test 1. I thought that all the hint wasn't really that clear. *wonder* Good luck to everyone for the test on monday!
We had Mr. P lab the next class. We did lab 6, need CRO again! Last semester, Data Comms also used CRO but never success bah!! So then me & Lim did lah our lab 6 but I had no mood. Got problem with the merging of two wave and did a lot of trial & error to get it but Asri came and helped us. The problem was only the x1:1 and x1:10 on the probe! Wasting time saja~
I hate this thing (hope you too!):

During the break, no lunch, I went with Azmi, Sheng, Chad and Bong to Batu Satu. But then Sheng, Chad and Bong went lunch so me & Azmi searched for badminton rackets (they called it raquet?). Someone bought a new racket! Nice racket ;) Today, I learnt how to choose badminton rackets. I took some photo of us shopping for the racket but I won't post it because of Azmi & Bong! Blame them if my blog got no many pictures... =P
Today the Engineering Management class was only like 10 minutes so we finished early at 1.00PM. Chad, Bong, Yong, Asri and Chad's friend came there early; directly after Engineering Management class. Asri & Yong waited for me but I went with Sheng to go somewhere. Where? Can't tell you all... We took more than an hour there and after we done, I went to the badminton but Asri already messaged me that he went back home. Too late. Sorry. Azam was there already and Azmi came few minutes after I got there.
New things I learnt: Bong taught me to smash. I felt sleepy after my first 'lesson' but got energized again on the second lesson by Azmi. I tried on Bong's racket, it was really comfortable and I think it suited me. That time all I imagined was Heaven & Earth Green Tea with Ice in a glass!
We went home at 5.30PM. Drive back home and reached home at 6.10PM. Wow I didn't feel waiting the sungkai. Nice leh~ No dotA today... Sheng did message me & asked when dota but I replied him late... *sigh* I heard Salmi, Mahrin and Mimit were trying on dotA. Why didn't they told me? I can teach them more...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment