I have just finished my Fibre Optic Assignment 1! It took almost one day! Because I was surfing while I was doing it! LoL... Now I have to go for Assignment 2! Two of my pens (my favourite uni Jetstream pens!) had sacrificed themselve for this Assignment war! They had run out of life! No more ink! *sob* My hand got tired doing all this assignment. Iatah tu nah nda buat awal2! =P
Lim called me a few minutes ago and he was asking for our new time for lecture in Ramadhan. It's as usual, 8.00AM but end at 1.00PM but if we had no afternoon class, then our school day end at 11.00AM! =) But where to go after 11AM?? Sleep?
I looked up my calendar and thought: "Hari Raya was almost there! Yeah!" and "One of my bestfriend is going to have his birthday soon!". But I thought again: "I have to finish my project as soon as possible!" and "Our Satellite Phase Test 1 will be on the 9th September!". *sigh* Time is running out actually.
Asri used to complain: my blog has not many pictures. I know its quite boring. I will add some picture next time.
I have added a new widget: Shoutbox! on the left of my blog page. Thanks to Nizam (Wooo!!) for his help on this. Asri, Azmi and some of my friends requested me to make a box so that they can left a quick shoutout at my blog. Now I have it!
I would be happy if you could write some in the 'comment' for each post (You have to click on the "0 comment" link below any post). The Shoutbox! was limited to certain number of shoutout and no topic so if you want to give comments or suggestions, it would be better although slower to write it in the comment.

See my pen? Totally no ink!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment