Then on the day we went Miri (the next day), early in the morning at 6.30AM when I was still asleep, Azam gave me a missed call. I woke up excitedly but I was afraid that Azam missed call me also because he couldn’t join in. But when Azam gave me a message and Asri called me, I jumped out from bed (as if I really ‘jump’ =P) then get ready everything and went to Azam’s home at around 815AM. We then departed to Miri straight away. Yes it took a long time so while on the way, we listened to songs from Asri’s handphone & had a ‘talk’ or discussion while on the way.
At the Sg. Tujuh post, we had to wait in the quite long queue up. It was late of the month and people got their salary out so no wonder it’s long. However, it actually didn’t take longer that I expected and finally we crossed the toll bridge then arrived at Miri! Sanul and others were still on the way so they asked us to wait at the Parkson (Bintang Jaya Mall but I called it Parkson).

We went to the Parkson at 11.30AM, parked our car in the basement then change our money at the money changer upstairs. We hadn’t taken our breakfast yet so we went to KFC/Pizza Hut/Sugarbun. Yep, these 3 restaurants were very close and they even shared the outside chair and table for their customer. Sanul, Didie, Zalee and Allie finally arrived and joined the table. They had already taken some breakfast.

The first shop we went to together was the stupid electronic shop; You Yee Electronic Services. Yeah we called it stupid seriously. It was located outside, next building of the Parkson. When we went in, we asked the shopkeeper, a damn annoying & arrogant old lady around 40’s who if you were here, you might slapped her immediately (seriously!). We asked her for some components but she looked at somewhere else and simply said yes. She didn’t even at least greet us or asked us what we want! Then she just said yes but didn’t even show where the components were! I asked her about sensor and then she lazily took out a weird thing without saying anything. Azam asked what sensor was it and she said: “sensor lah”. I asked her what type of sensor and she replied “remote sensor”. Stupid eh! Allie felt like she wanted to slap that lady, Azam cursed her and Sanul, Didie & Asri too get annoyed. We knew she didn’t know anything about electronic but just as a shopkeeper but at least can’t she just be friendly and honestly tell us she didn’t know anything? We said infront of her: “buduh eh inda tau apa-apa!” Seriously, anyone will lost their temper to this ugly lady! *angry*
Forget about the electronic shop! Well we went back to parkson to some have shopping, sightseeing and enjoy! We played bowling for 2 set of games! I was the loser there anyway =P I can’t play bowling. Zalee, Allie and Sanul were already experienced player. Didie played great and she usually gets lucky. Asri was my only opponent but just like badminton last time, he beat me! *sigh*

I was too thirsty while in Miri. I don’t know why. I bought 1 Large Pepsi from the Cinema Snack bar while playing bowling, then bought Nescafe tin and Green tea tin from Giant, Pearl Milk Tea from Kokoberry and finally McD Sundae! Too much sugar and water!
We met with Mimit a lot while there and also met Azmi who went here with his family. We had lunch at the KFC/Pizza Hut/Sugarbun again! I was too full so I didn’t ate lunch. Maybe because of too much drinks! *LoL* I bought some blank CD and DVD. I tell you now, if you want cheap blank CD-R or DVD-R, then buy at Miri! It was RM5-6 for 10 Pcs while in Brunei, it was B$5-6 for 10 Pcs also (check currency! It’s almost half save!).
We divided up into two teams: Didie want to go to saloon at the Imperial Mall while Azam want to go straight to Boulevard. Asri and I of course followed Azam. It was around 5.00PM already. We met Azmi again there, and he joined us waiting for Didie and others. As usual, we just had sightseeing and bought some stuff. Azmi went home at around 6.00PM while me, Asri and Azam when to the arcade! Each of us exchange RM5 for 10 coins. We played the racing game, motorcycle game, shooting game and finally karaoke! The karaoke box was quite similar to The Mall but you were given a list of all songs in a catalog or a book. You just had to enter the song codes to select it. There were more than hundreds of song and more than The Mall!

We met Sanul, Zalee, Allie and Didie again at almost 7.30PM at the Boulevard. We had to dismiss because it was getting late. We had our final shopping; buying foods, drinks, corn in a cup, tea box green tea and Mc Flurry. Azam brought us to the last shopping area, the E-mart, on the way back to the post. I bought some fruits for my family and Azam’s bought chicken from Sugarbun.
Luckily, the Sg. Tujuh post’s queue was not too long and the officer didn’t checked our car (we didn’t bring anything bad, just don’t want to wait for the check up). We talked about ghost stories along the way. It was fun and quite scary since our way back to Bandar was long and it was already dark. We had a stop at Telesai to send some things to Allie. Finally at 10.45PM, we arrived at Azam’s house. The three of us then had another chat while waiting for our engine to warm up but then our topic of chat got more interesting and we talked until it was about 1.30AM! Our discussion was about our friends and classmate. Don’t you wonder what it is? It was secret! =P Anyway I arrived at my home at 2.15AM. That was a long tiring but enjoy day!
.jpg)
2 comments:
kamu ada ceta sal aku???
kmi ceta psl athari ja =P hehe... it's smua org bah
Post a Comment