Thursday, 28 August 2008

Cause of Conflict

We had an Engineering management (I called it as E-M) class during the afternoon & learnt about conflict. Conflict is controversy; quarrel or more likely we say fight. Here are the causes of conflict in human:

1. Racist: No need to explain. Yes, I’m sure most of us were racist to ‘kal*ng’. =P

2. Jealousy/Envy: People hate others because they were jealous to the other person in many ways such as richness, popularity and smart.

3. Prejudice: Just because of many people hate that person, you also hate that person. Cian eh~ Don’t judge people from what other said about him/her.

4. Grudges: Something happen in the past between the two people or their family. Vengeance and revenge were different from grudge. Grudge is something that you stored inside but you don’t plan on taking revenge but just a feeling of hate.

5. Attitude: You hate that person because you can’t stand his/her attitude such as he/she is so stubborn or annoying. I know I know, I’m sure all of you have at least one that you don’t like because of his/her attitude.

6. Communication: Trouble in communicating can make a person to be ignored. Shy to talk, quite, can’t accept others to talk, different language or unclear speech.

7. Characteristics: Let’s say, you don’t want to friend with a bad-looking person, ugly or an ‘uncool’ person.

8. Negative Stereotyping: Fear if you mix up with someone who was hated by everyone, you will also be hated by everyone. This is quite true.

Actually I’m quite bored so that’s why I’m posting this quite lame post. Heh~ Anyway, I actually want to talk about our E-M class.
As usual, it’s another tiresome class where not all will hear the lecture.
If you were here, you could hear people talking behind, saw some people taking a nap and even daydreaming.
There was even some drew some sketches, and some throwing paper clip to his friend’s hair.
Also, imagine a guy (male), read a “Wanita” magazine. That was last week anyway.
Get worse when you heard a loud mp3-ringtone from someone’s handphone who forgot to silent his handphone. It isn’t an urgent call but a missed call by a friend who sat next to him, wanted to put the other guy to be in trouble.

People only listen when there were jokes. That’s it when this “Cause of Conflict” topic, people started to listen to Mr. C. Yeah, I called him Mr. C saja lah. Salmi was fired many times by Mr. C. Padih lah! Haha~

However, the most interesting part of this class is the presentation!! Boh! There are some people who are going to present this Saturday! *wink* Good luck Sanul, Salmi, Liza, Azmi & Prek. Saturday class going to be fun!

No comments: