Sunday, 31 August 2008

Go Kart fun~ JP mentalism

My b-mobile credits have expired so I couldn’t go online for the last few days. *sigh* I have just top up it with $5 only because here in Muara all the shop had no $15 card. The $15 is for 1 month but the $5 is only for 7 days. Anyway, I kept on posting what happened on the previous and the previous day.

Last Wednesday (27th August), Sanul brought everyone to play Go Kart at Jerudong Park. He informed everyone through MSN while Salmi, our class rep informed everyone during the class end. I was late (11AM) to school that day but I managed to join Asri and they all lunch. I went together with Sheng, to our ‘G-mandan’ restaurant (only both of us know what it is) before we joined Asri and them all at The Mall. They discussed about the plan to JP tonight and confirmed at around 7PM.

After we had lunch, we went back; some went to the project room to do project and waited for JP. Sheng and Bong went home straight. This wasn’t JP things, but this was what I did before I went to JP; I went out with G-Das, Joe, Chan and Chip; they want to make own shirt design so we went to the local shirt vendor. We went to Gadong to check on the optical shop for Chip’s eye test and Joe’s spectacle repair. I brought them to Kiulap and I bought a nice digital Multimeter for $27. It is very useful for our project; small, portable and nice. I also bought some donuts from Fun Donuts for Titty, Nad, Rozai, Bqah, Zira, Zelda and Chi2 whom I haven’t met for quite long time.

Asri then called me at around 5PM, told me that they were at JP already and went to the Aladdin area to eat while waiting for everyone to come. We went back to hostel at 5.45PM and I rushed to the JP. I arrived at 6.15PM and met with Zalee and Asri near the Aladdin. This reminisce me of during our attachment we (me, Asri, Zalee and Shat) chilled out here with our lady boss, Ana. Anyway, we waited for Allie with Emi then went to meet Sanul, Mimit, Salmi and Adil (Mimit’s bro) near the Go Kart area.

Asri and I were looking for the toilet while Sanul started their first game. Sanul won for the first game against Zalee, Salmi, Adil and Emi. Then Asri and I joined the second game. It was fun but at first I was scared to drive fast on the turn. At the last lap, I found it was quite easy. I was at the last place, Asri won and beat Sanul. They went for another game, I didn’t because I was sure that I would lose. Asri lost to Salmi this time, Zalee was proud to beat Sanul. Which mean Sanul the one who made the challenge was at what place? LoL… Only those who joined knew what happened. =P

Mimit and Allie want to go to the Bumper Car so we all went to the JP entrance. We told the ticker seller that we had paid the entrance fee at the Go Kart. To our dismay, the man inside got mad and mental tarus2! He told us that we must pay $1 to enter and we had no prove that we have paid from the Go Kart. Sh*t! We all were so irritated to this guy. Can’t he at least tell us that nicely? We are not customer kah? So then we bought the $5 ticket and some $1 ticket. We don’t want to$ argue with that man. Not in the mood.

We then went to the Bumper Car, playing some hang & glide games on the way. Shat and Jay joined us at the Bumper Car. We played twice and it was amusing! We hit each other and Asri, Zalee, Sanul and me fight who hit and bang our car the strongest and the most. We had to limit a bit to Mimit. =P However, on the second game the people who check our ticket suddenly got mental too! He told us not to exchange ticket with others who didn’t buy the $5 ticket! He also marah2 to let us through. Allie had to separated from Emi because Allie didn’t managed to change ticket. Second game was only me, Asri, Mimit, Adil and Emi.

Then while playing the second games, it was raining heavily and there were even thunder (temparik nya org Brunei!). We had to wait for quite long at the Bumper Car. It was cold, wet and quite scary. We had to run through the rain and went to the refreshment area. We had some foods and hot drinks before we went home at 10.30PM. Siuk lah…

No comments: