Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Disclaimer

Everything in my blog are all written by myself. Anything I copy & paste will be made as quote or I will add where the source come from.

I like to make guide or review for games that I like, so most of the posted guide, tips or review of games were made from my own words and my own idea. I will add the source if I'm planning on taking someone else idea.

For pictures, I will try to capture picture by myself. I haven't add post with pictures yet. Don't worry, soon there will be! I will provide the name of the person who took the picture or the website where I got the picture if I uses pictures that were not mine.

I may provide some links to other website (for downloading or when I'm lazy to make a quote). Of course, I will add the website name for the links.

You may copy anything in this site but not for commercial purpose. (LoL! Got kan?) Don't steal my ideas, you can use it but you have to say it came from me. (If any jua...)

Thanks!

P/S: It's 2:30AM already! I'm going to wake up late later! I got Computer Network tomorrow at 8! Inda boleh akhir! Bohh! If I woke late, no need to go in lah. *happy*
I'm too tired after playing badminton... then go hostel. Go home at 12AM! 2.30AM baru kan tdo! Bah sleep eh~

No comments: