I was late for school today! I woke up at 7AM, but took 10 minutes to actually got energy to stand up because I was exhausted after playing badminton for 3 hours yesterday. I went to the kitchen ate my breakfast fast, took a bath in faster speed than usual and went in to my room to get suited up. When I looked at the clock, it's already 736AM! To get all suited up (I use suit up meaning pakai baju, because I think dressing up sounds like using a dress =P) I need at least 4 minutes and to get ready my car I need another 4 minutes and finally to get to ITB at speed around 120km/h would take me 10 minutes but ITB have lack of parking now so it took me 4 minutes to 10 minutes to find a good parking! Nda jua sampat tu!
So I skipped lah my lab because even if I came late in, Mr. P. T. our network lecturer will locked the door and say "sorry you are absent". Just like yesterday, Sanul, Ho, Bong, Sazali and Yani got locked out from the lecture and they were just 1 minutes or 2 late after Mr. P. T. locked the door. *sigh* Last week I didn't came to the lab too, Radi, Ping, Hjh, Rina and Lim also didn't came because we were all late! Then Mr. P. T. search for ask, he thought we got accident or something (actually he thought us escaped his lab)! Nah see! If we didn't go in because of late then he got mad too! Strange thing is Mr. P (Fibre Optic lecturer) didn't mind us being late! Last time Yani, Sheng and I were late about 20 minutes but he didn't even gave a sarcastic complain.
Since today I was late, I continued my sleep and surprise that I woke up at 10AM! Even late! I got Mr. Zai lab now! But what am I doing now? Blogging! Nevermind, I go to school at 11AM. *sigh* My leg still hurt. Later have to go project and then Go Kart at JP with Sanul and they all. Bah!! Chow.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago
.jpg)
2 comments:
when did i get locked out by PT?
never!!1
i juz refused to go in if i know im late...haha
haha ok... i know... same lah like me... i refuse to go in oso... XP
yet the door is still locked =P
Post a Comment