Monday, 25 August 2008

Blog? Let's Start!

What is blog? This is blog. Why should I explain blog when you were already reading this? LoL

Why am I bloggin? Well some of my friends; SirZalee, Bandi, Asri, Boogeyman, Edy, Yani, Nizam, Lucy and Titty have made a nice blog. I envy them. *chuckle* No, I mean I like their idea of blogging and that makes me wanted to try blogging too. Azmi & I used to made blogs on friendster but then we stopped, quit and retired. Azmi did update his though, but very rare.

Why now? Well, I had no internet connection at home before. No e-speed! Don't even asking DST or B-Mobile broadband! Simpur, Brunet or Netkad? Neahhh! So slow! My only source for getting online is wifi using my laptop. My favourite wifi spots were Coffee Bean Bandar, Netzone Cafe Gadong, Seri Mama Restaurant Muara, Mynest Cafe Serusop and Aranda Cafe De' Anggrek. But you have to spent money on drinks or foods and its not as comfortable as being at home. Sometimes I go to my friends home & take chance to wifi. *sigh*

Well not until Joe introduced me using B-mobile Dial-up service. Being newbie and left over by time, I watched Joe showing me the method and amazed that it was very easy & quick, and the connection was quite fast. Actually, I have tried it before, but I messed up with some configuration on my laptop. Thanks Joe. Why B-mobile? Lejan use DST 3.5G and it was quite faster. Its because my DST handphone cannot be connected to my laptop. Anyway, now I planned to start blogging since I can go online anywhere & anytime.

So, what's my blog about? It's anything that come to my mind when I start my laptop, get online & enter my blogspot page. Yes, I think it's going to be about my life, my school, Brunei, games, dotA, foods, activities, jokes, complains, problem, opinion and anything that I can't think of yet. It could be cool stuff, happening stuff, informative stuff, boring stuff and also lame stuff. I don't expect people to enjoy my blog but I do expect it to be read! Thanks a lot to anyone (of course my friends!) and you for reading my blog.

Please don't mind with my vocabulary, grammar and there were some malay or chinese slang in my blog. Nobody perfect lo... (Alasan! LoL). If I used short form words or smiley, I hope you understand it. Yeah, I’m sure everyone knew blogging isn't essay writing. ;) *taking deep breath* That’s all for now. Thanks again.

No comments: