Monday, 25 August 2008

About Myself

Let’s talk a bit about myself. I know, it’s a boring part but as requested by a friend of mine, I will give some story of myself.

I am currently (when I posted this) studying in Institut Teknologi Brunei, ITB. I’m taking the HND in Communication & Computer System Engineering. My life here is so busy but fun & I enjoy it. Now I am in semester 5 and this going to be my last semester! My school life here is cherished & supported by all my ECE friends here (you guys know who you are). I’m not really a guy that is well-known by everyone in ITB anyway; I prefer to be normal although I used to be the vice president of BKP (student union) and class representative under recommendation of my friends. I always came late to school and come home early so you won’t see me a lot in ITB. *smirked*

Previously I was from Maktab Duli & I used to be hostellite. This is the most memorial place for me & where everything began. Hbo o4/o5; we were like brothers and our bond were still close even now though some were separated by different institutions and have new friends. If you saw "o4/o5" on someone cars and Msn nickname, well that's us! Here in MD, where my ‘new’ life started: it was when people called me Chiemz, had a lot of friends, became active & socialized, had life and found my true self. There is even love story of me with two girls but I never had a relationship. I had many bestfriend here; some are now just like my own brother. Well, in ITB I also had bestfriends. *smile*

Well let’s talk about my family. Well, I'm second child of my parents out of five; 2 brother and 2 sister. My parents were very nice parents, happy and caring. They were both teachers! English (mom) and Malay (dad) teachers! But that doesn’t mean I am very excellent on speaking! Anyway, move on, my older brother is still waiting for jobs while the other 3 siblings were still schooling. My parents have a high hope on me to continue my study to UK. Due to my result, I think I can only manage to work on BSP or continue my degree here in Brunei. My sister is more intelligent than me and also active. I think she will succeed on fulfilling my parent’s dream of having their child going on oversea study. *sigh* It is also my big dream…

Let’s continue; I live in Muara and were surrounded by our relative living in same kampong so I felt the family-relative closeness environment here. We were quite far from Gadong or Bandar, say, 20 minutes at 90km/h so my friends rarely came here (except for Cool who came like every week) so I usually go home late and often go out with friends so I had not enough time at home. I tried to stay at home sometimes but there is always my friends messaging me for plan. Strange thing is, whenever I am very free and plan to go out, sometimes they didn’t. *sigh* Nevermind, at least I didn’t do bad things while I’m out.

I’m tired. Too much to be made I guess until my mind cramped with ideas to be made here. Too many to be put under one post. I will slowly talk about myself so I will stop here and continue some when I’m ready.
Me & my siblings

The o4/o5 Family

The e22 (ITB ECE)

No comments: