Wednesday, 1 April 2009

ECE Dinner Countdown

This April, I will cover mostly on the ECE 22 Dinner! This marked a new season of my blog. Actually we started our first meeting in 17/3 but Yani talked about it a week earlier so this ECE 22 Dinner stuff started early March. The dinner will be in 18 more days! It’s not a long time to 18/4! Preparations have started!

There were 3 meetings and 4 practices have been made in March. Refer the March post for the first meeting and second meeting summary. I purposely didn’t put in the 4 practices story in March post for two reasons: I want to avoid spoilers at first but then I decided to put in into April post because it was fun!

Allowance might be out so there will be posts on our jolly2, enjoy2, hangout2 and fun2. It also been a quite a long time we e22 didn’t play badminton, hiking and jogging. There also may be outing again by Sir Zalee and Sanul so I hope this April post would be more.

I will also put updates on my future, study and jobs stuff too! Not to be missed my friends’ birthdays! I will also include o4/o5 especially UBD hostel hangout stuff and also my family event.
.

No comments: