All meetings were made anytime during our practice. Therefore, there are no committee meetings but just discussion and update while we had our practice. I should put ECE Dinner Update as the title post but I still like to call it as a meeting. You can just read Yani’s blog though for all updates.
Here are the updates on the ECE 22 Dinner:
1. Almost all have paid the $30 fee and some paid it half. Those who haven’t should try to pay the fee.
2. Yani have paid the deposit for the Asma Hotel. It’s half of the full so on the actual day, everyone must already paid all their fees.
3. Anyone who likes to stay for the night at Asma Hotel can join in by paying $10 per person. We rent 2 rooms for guys & gurls.
4. The money wasn’t enough to buy our lecturer nice souvenirs! Therefore, we go for different style of souvenirs; a cheap but very meaningful one.
5. It was predicted that the allowance will be out on 20th April so we still have no allowance on 18th April!
6. Rumors that the allowance will be out even late in May! WT*? The rumors said that the person who is responsible for the approval of the allowance was sick! I feel sorry to that person for being sick but there should be other person (assistant) to replace that person for a while! I’m sure every organization has a leader and its assistant!
7. The stage was expanded a bit as Yani requested to the hotel and we think that our performance can fit on the stage.
8. Decoration will be made on the actual day but in the morning. Anyone can help!
9. I don’t know what to put here again. Let’s simply say, the ECE 22 Dinner is confirmed! I can’t wait for that!
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment