Sunday, 26 April 2009

Allowance & Enjoy

Allowance out! Enjoy! Sorry I was too excited with this allowance out stuff. *laugh* Too much words of expression with this. We got a lot of stuff we did after the ECE 22 Dinner.

Ok, first, I went with Asri, Azam, Azmi, Mur and Fuze to play badminton on Monday 22/4 at IPA and then we all except Azmi went to Mahrin’s home to have practice. Sorry, no more practice dancing but DotA practice.

I uploaded most photos from my camera into the Facebook into 2 albums! Thanks to Fuze, Mur & Azam for their help in the tag. Wiwie already uploaded three albums. Sanul uploaded one. We were waiting for others to upload theirs!

We talked about the dinner again but this time also talked about various stuffs and also the past stuff especially our time in ITB. Guys’ graduation night talk! We spent time until 3 and decided to wait & saved some for Azmi to join us. “Guys Talk” huh?

Tueday 23/4 was a big gathering by online! I mean, most of us went to check out the Facebook the whole day! I went to check comment for my photos then update my blog. Zaniza also added 3 more albums! More tagging & adding!

Some of us have been infected by the disease “angau”! Yes including me. As Yani said “I missed my friends”. See my Shoutbox! There is still dance practice going on! =P

Wednesday, 22/4, I went to watch movie with Asri, DD, Zaniza, Mimit, Fuze, Mur and Azam. The movie “Coming Soon”! It was better than “Jangan Tegur”. Oh yeah! We got very big good news! This was the day when allowance out!

Time to have more activities! Time to enjoy! Lucy told Yani about the allowance and Yani messaged me about it so I asked Azam to check it out and it’s confirmed out! Everyone knew it was out! Even Sypol intake 23’s allowance also out!

Asri, Fuze & me with our ATM cards! =)



We celebrated the allowance out by having dinner at Ideal after the movie. We planned on Bowling but in the end, we went to the arcade to have fun. Arcade? Last time I went to the arcade was the Seria Arcade with everyone. We played the 4 Player racing, Initial D, DDR and K-Box until the arcade really closing.

DD & others went back home while we went to Farmbasket. Oh Farmbasket? Our so called as “HQ” where we often hangout here when going on ‘Job Quest’. I updated my blog here, all until this post but I decided to modify this post again (which I had change it under this new post).

On the next day, I went with Azam, Asri, Mur & Fuze again but to K.K. Koya at Telisai! Well, I know it wasn’t a ‘special’ place to spend our allowance but I want to try the Nasi Briyani and craved for the Rojak. This was the place I spent my birthday last time and this time, I fulfilled my post-birthday celebration.

After the K. K. Koya, we went to Batu Bersurat to look for some mask at Little M. We then decided to go to Mahrin’s home but Mahrin went to private date with Nadia. Mur and Asri were invited to join the Sanul, Zalee and G-Rais at JP at 7 so for the time, we decided to watch movie.

Introducing K.K. Koya!



Fuze with two tourist wanting tour to Giant!



We went to Kiulap Mall and voted “The Mall Cop” over “House” and “Unborn”. We went to the Mama Top Arcade to play Initial D before the movie. Fuze was undefeatable! Chad go beat him in Initial D! Anyway, the movie was just so-so movie but a bit funnier than “Bedtime Stories”.

Scene from Coming Soon? No that’s us!



We went to JP to buy ‘Tongking’ and brought it to the Nasi Katok restaurant infront of Radi’s home in Jerudong. We went online here and I made a Quiz on “How Well Do You Me” under their pressure so the questions were hard.

At 8, Asri & Mur went JP to meet to meet the Photowho while Fuze & I went to Azam’s home to play DotA. We actually waited for Mahrin’s but at 11 we decided to go Kianggeh to hang out with Satay. I ordered ‘Bakso’ because I missed the ‘Bakso’ Sanul treated me at Sg. Liang before.
.

No comments: