Part 7 – Check Out!
Now, the saddest part: going back. I woke up when Azmi went back home at 6 but then drown back to sleep. I also felt Yong took Asri to the gym. I was awoken by Lucy at somewhere at 8 and they took our 3-in-1 tea. I went to the gym and swimming pool to see some of us. Then I went back to bed to rest with Azam & Asri. I felt back to sleep but I saw Vincent went in then finally I woke when Ho & Chad brought us to swim at 10.
I didn’t swim but I woke up because I need hot drinks. We had to wait for Asri because he was still asleep. Vincent was updating his software while Bala, Ho, Chad & Mur went swimming. When Lucy, Zaniza & Nadia invited us to have brunch, Azam, Mahrin, Fuze and I woke Asri up then we went to the restaurant just next to Asma Hotel for our brunch.
The girls had heavy foods for their brunch while us the guys had murtabak for our brunch. Mur joined us after he gave Azam a call. We went back to the hotel and went back to our room to pack our things. It was almost time to check out. I sent my items to my cars with Azam & Mahrin, helped Yani and joined Vincent, Chad & Ho to the cars before they went out. Azmi went to the hotel again to check on us.
At last, it left me, Asri, Azam, Azmi, Fuze, Mur, Zaniza, Lucy, Nadia and Mahrin. We had some talk about how things went well and problems arose during the event. We were happy with our performances and I told Yani we should have some dinner for the after events with our choreographer which we all the dancers agreed.
There was something fun before we went back home! Asri & Mur managed to catch it in my camera’s video mode! We had fun with the ‘sandwich’ games! *laugh* I wish I could upload it. I will upload it next time if I had time.
It all started when Azmi & Fuze was hoping on the bed, then Mur joined the hoping so the girls went out annoyed and then we had small pillow fight when Mahrin joined the hoping. Mahrin stopped and gave me two pillows. Can you imagine what can you think with the two pillows? Oh yeah! A sandwich! The hoping things stopped and we decided to call it a day but then ‘sandwich’ games came out. However, Azam & Asri came with better idea but then Asri was out of control with his too far idea. The girls saw some of the scene but not much.
Curious huh? Anyway, at 130PM we went to the reception and check out. We went to the basement to take our car and we all went back home after the small talk. I went to hostel UBD though for a while because I was planning to gave my friend a surprise birthday which ended up not good. I actually went home at 8PM.
Lucy & Yani gave me a text about how happy, satisfied, thanksful but also sad after the event. I too felt quite & sad but let’s do it again! Let’s have another party! Next big events were the allowance out!
I read Yani’s blog and here I quote something from her blog: “During the course of the dinner & dance practice, I have become closer to all the dancers. For example, Lucy. I wasn't very close to her, but now we even text each other. Chiemz told me he felt quiet and sad. Radi said he wanted to cry (adaknnn). Even Asri felt different. This dinner has brought all of us together”. Yes Yani, that was true. Thanks!
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago





.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment