The fifth practice was on Wednesday 1/4, again at Mur’s home but this time Azam was our guest. Nad’s brother made a few changes to the Malay dances. There will be 3 more dances; the modern dances. It will be 1 by girls, 1 by guys and finale will be both. The girls started a few move on their modern dances. Yani & Salza were unable to attend for this practice.
Chad & Andrew invited us for badminton at IPA during the midnight. Azmi, Asri, Mur, Fuze, Azam & me went there after the practice. Sir Zalee, Sanul and Hanif also were there. It was just us. I didn’t bring my badminton attire so I couldn’t play.
There was no practice on Thursday 2/4. I met Vincent during the afternoon and we spent time talking about the usual stuff: DotA, future, jobs and money! My consciousness on my future returned. I told Vincent that I didn’t plan on studying again but Vincent still thinking on working. Anyway, we played DotA on Garena anyway then enjoyed some Cakoi & Waffle.
Asri & I planned on DotA for the evening at Mahrin’s home! Salmi, Asri & I had plan for it for a few days before. Fuze was not available and so as Azam and Lim. Too bad for them because Salmi treated us with Pizza! Actually we planned on going to KFC after Pizza but we also ate dinner at Mahrin and we were so full. For your information, McDonald’s delivery is very limited so if you want, better take away it there. Salmi’s treat was for his first salary at DST. Salmi told me that he worked with some CIS students too which include my friend, Maming.
On Friday 3/4, we had another practice at Mur’s home again. Salza finally told Yani, Nadia & everyone that she couldn’t join the dance and pull back from the dance team. This left an empty space to one female so Asri got no pair. Anyway, the guys finally taught with some steps for the modern dance. We had a special guest on this day, all the way from Labi. Yong was our special guest! Athari & Azam also came for this day so there were quite a lot of us. Yani brought some traditional & international clothes for Lucy to try.
Asri wearing one of our costume for the dance!
(Mcm terpaksa usulnya)

Lucy also going to wear this for the dance?

B-bisnes ni durang ah...

(Mcm terpaksa usulnya)

Lucy also going to wear this for the dance?

B-bisnes ni durang ah...

Before the practice, I went to visit my grandmother who suffered with stroke. It had been almost 4 months. I went there with my mom & sisters. Coincidence my aunt, uncle & cousins also gathered there. It had been a long time didn’t spent family & relatives gathering. Anyway, my grandmother’s condition still not better but not worse either. We put her on the wheelchair and I was requested to maneuver her wheelchair so I brought her outside. This was the first time we brought my grandmother on a wheelchair to see and feel the outside world after she had the stroke.
On the next day, Saturday 4/4, Azam went with Mur & Fuze with some business. Azam met Asri, Mahrin and Yong at the Sumbangsih while waiting Mur. They finally decided to go to Mahrin’s home after the lunch and invited me over. I was waiting for Asri or Azam’s text message anyway. I went to Sumbangsih alone because I really craved for the Durian Pop Ice. I met Toh there while parking and we went together to the stall. It had been 5 months and now he is already working. I went to search for A4 Envelope then went to the Post Office in Sengkurong to send my letter & CV for the BLNG. It cost $1.00 for the post.
I went to Mahrin’s home quite late at 3 and everyone was with their own work. Yong & Fuze played Monster Hunter 2-G (PSP game), Asri & Mahrin busied with transferring file and Azam & Mur online. I played DotA alone at first and slowly everyone joined me play. Another DotA day! =) Yong went home at 430 while we extended our DotA until 7 when the dinner was served. We went home after 8 which were very early but everyone had other plan for the night.
Back to the practice, all guys only on Sunday 5/4 at 4. This time we had the practice at Nadia’s home. I met Asri at WYWY after taking Fuze and we went to Nadia’s home. We had to wait for Azmi but then we started early since Azmi took long. We had the practice on our new dance. Nadia helped his brother, our choreographer too. No guest though for the day but 5 of us ate 10 packets of Indo Mee (Sedaap version) for the tea break!
Asri, Azam & I planned on playing badminton on Monday 6/4 with Mur & Fuze. Yes! Badminton! However, when we went there, there were many people already there before us. The court was use for selection and we met Zul there! We cancelled our badminton plan but Asri & I went to Azam’s home to play DotA until 7! At 7, we went for the practice.
This time the practice was back at Lucy’s place. Lucy brought a new member for the dance, Wiewie (pronounced “wee wee” not WYWY) who replaced Salza’s place. Although not ECE 22, she was our junior so glad we got her to fill in the missing female. The girls need some changes with their modern dance since it became 5 female dancer already. We just learned some correction to the Sunday lesson while the girls taught Wiewie previous dance move. Yani, Azmi & Aniz weren’t able to come for that day so there were only few of us.
Practice went on to the next day, Tuesday 7/4 still at Lucy but this times everyone present. Azam & Athari watched us again. The guys completed the modern dance move so we have mastered with all the dances except the girl’s modern dance and left the finale. We also had a smiling practice in which we had to smile for 1 minute. Azmi & Asri played with the girls make-up and in the end, Azmi end up being make over!
The practice continued to Wednesday 8/4, at Lucy’s home again. Yani planned on making a meeting with Radi, Azmi & me but it was cancelled. We learned some move for the final dance. The girls also finished with their modern dances. The next practice was on Monday and it might be the last practice for us! Last song! Or else, Tuesday, since Nadia’s bro went off on Wednesday.
Before the practice, I went with Fuze to renew my car license then we went to SPA to check for jobs and sent my BMC application. My father recommended me to renew it at the Beribi Vehicle office because we can get back our old license. I was late so I decided to renew it by post. There is 2 jobs for HND at SPA. I’m not sure if I should apply for it. Azam went to Singapore on this day, departed to Johor from Miri at 6 and arrived Singapore at 12 (I think). Azam took the babysit mission for his sister’s son.
Nothing much on Thursday 9/4. Our next practice was on Monday and Asri got no plan so I was at home the whole day. My brother was supposed to have biopsy on this day but it was cancelled because his kidneys’ damage has turned severe. This is a very bad news for the whole family.
Today, Friday 10/4, we went to Mahrin’s home to play DotA! DotA members for the evening are Asri, Fuze and Salmi.
.





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment