Part 5 – After Dinner Dance
Hooray! The event was over nicely and it was a success! Time to celebrate! All the lecturers went home after the photo session and a few of us ECE 22 went back also. There were still many of us stayed for the after dinner dance! Enjoy for the night!
We put on some songs to dance! At first only very few of use went to the stage to dance but slowly more and more joined to enjoy! There were singing, dancing, laughing, joking, posing and cheering!
The dancing was very enjoying! The guys danced the Wondergirls at first then slowly we danced random song and finally it turned into techno and non-stop songs! Oh yeah! Azmi & Chad got addicted with the dancing! I love when we all danced with the “DotA” song!
It was also fun singing! Athari & Fuze sang the Sumazau song, Lucy sang the Jai Ho’s PCD part, Asri & Athari sang Backstreet Boys as well some Malay song and the most I like was we managed to sing “The Graduation” song together! Many of us sang without having to force them! Glad to have my bestfriends around me when singing this song.
I missed some after dinner dance because I wandered around. Vincent took me upstairs few times so we escaped some dances. Radi, Azam, Saiful, Bala and Mahrin were upstairs with their own ways of enjoying but sometimes they went downstairs. Yong, Milin & Rusdi were also in their room so too bad, Yong slept early!
The gathering actually ended at 12 and I knew some of us were tired dancing. It was not over yet! We had our rooms!
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment