I should make this post as “Cupcakes Part II” because this was the second time we went to other’s home just for fun and ate cupcakes.
Last time was at Asri’s home and we played PS2 while having cupcakes. This time was a DVD Session at Mahrin’s home while enjoying cupcakes.
DVD Session as you can guess; it is spending together watching DVD movies. Sounds like girl’s stuff huh? Well, Lucy & Nadia didn’t play DotA so they want to watch movie together when gathering.
It was a sudden activity as usual like playing DotA. I almost couldn’t join them because Asri, Azam & I had a masquerade party. Luckily, Asri & I left the party early and joined the DVD Session. Actually I’m more into the cupcakes!
Lucy, Khalid, Nadia and Mahrin watched the movie “The Grudge 3” when Asri & I reached there. Mur & Fuze went to the Empire to take the cupcakes for us!
We got Caramel & Mars cupcakes! Very sweet & quite expensive, yet delicious! I still like the Oreo cupcakes though. No DotA because I didn’t bring my laptop. The DVD Session ended at 1130PM when everyone dismissed and went home.
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment