Tuesday, 21 April 2009

ECE 22 Appreciation Dinner

ECE 22 Appreciation Dinner!
(Photo from aim-n-click.com)


The real day has over with a very wonderful, happy and unforgettable time together! Everyone enjoyed with the performances, foods and the gathering! The event was a great success! Thanks to everyone who came! =)

I have made descriptions about this event at the last post “Actual Day At Last” so I don’t have to put it again here. I divided the post on this event into 7 parts:

Part 1 – Final Preparation!

Part 2 – The Guests!

Part 3 – Our Performances!

Part 4 – Lobby Photo Session!

Part 5 – After Dinner Dance!

Part 6 – Early Morning!

Part 7 – Check Out!

Too bad most of the photos I will upload in my blog posts are already uploaded into thee facebook... So don't expect there will be new photos. ;)

Now it’s over, I feel quite & think that there might be nothing to do while waiting for next big event: the allowance out and Convocation! It’s also a bit sad but also happy the day after the event. No more practice & I will not forgot the great time during the practice & the events. =)

Congrats dancers for their success performances!
(I like this photo! Cool~ )


Wait for the next 7 posts!
.

No comments: