Part 6 – Early Morning
It was already 12AM so it was early in the morning! After we finished with the after dinner dance, we went upstairs to our rooms. There were few visitors though joining us to our room. Only two rooms opened for visit.
Asri, Chiemz, Azam, Azmi, Fuze, Mur, Mahrin, Bala, Vincent, Chad, Ho, Milin, Fyz, Rusdi, Yong, Zaniza, Nadia, Lucy, Yani and Athari stayed overnight and we check in 5 rooms total. Sanul, Sir Zalee, Salmi, Lim, Bong, Sia, Radi, Wiwie and Edy were our guests!
We had fun, talk, sharing stories, DotA, watch TV, online, looking at photos and joking together at the hotel. The guests went back home at 1 or 2 and some on us already went to sleep. Ho, Azam, Vincent and Lim went to buy Nasi Katok and they gave to anyone hungry for late-night supper.
Finally at 330PM, most of us went to sleep except me, Azmi, Fuze, Asri and Mur. I was planning to play DotA with Vincent, Asri, Fuze, Mahrin and Azam but due to some reason, the DotA cancelled. Asri & Fuze went on with the DotA and when I was about to join, Mur brought us to move his car
Azmi, Fuze, Asri and me joined Mur downstairs. Azmi was too addicted with the dance and both of us were too dizzy with certain smell & atmosphere in certain room so I think both of us was quite “hang”. We went to Mur’s car to move it to the basement. Oh yes we carried it to the basement! *LOL* I mean, Mur drove it to the basement.
Then we all got crazy ideas before Mur went to the basement. There were 4 of us, the male dancers here! We want to make a video clip of Jai Ho dance! It was cool to dance in the middle of the road! We managed to take video but too bad, it wasn’t really middle of the road. It dark too and then a car interfered with out video. What worse? My camera battery emptied! I will upload it next time…
We went back to our room, planning to DotA back but then Azmi & I planned to go at Nasi Katok Jerudong! Asri agreed because he was hungry. We went downstairs again, Mur’s car again but this time with Athari! Athari had to go to work early at 6! So, he had to leave at 4! We sent him down to his car and then he went off to his home.
We were planning to make another video clips of “Nobody” at the basement. I replaced the battery already but too bad none of us put the song in their handphone. We then decided to just went straight for Nasi Katok Jerudong. It was 4.15AM and there was no Nasi Katok Ayam but just beef.
We traveled to Kilanas looking for Nasi Katok 24-Hour there. It was on and quite bar-like environment although the Nasi Katok wasn’t as great as Jerudong. It was already 4.30AM and it was Subuh already. We ate some then we went back to the hotel at 5.30AM.
Asri and Azmi were planning to stay up until the sun out. Mur went to sleep and I let Fuze slept too on the bed because I was planning to stay up too so I lied on the floor. I slept when Azmi turned on the TV because I felt sleepy whenever I watched TV. The ‘night’ ended.
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment