Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Football! Not Me?

On the Sunday 26/4 evening, there was a match of Brunei’s DPMM FC VS Singapore’s Armed Force FC for the S-League at Hassanal Bolkiah Stadium.

I never like football. I’m sure you guys knew I really don’t like football. I didn’t play football, didn’t play the Winning Eleven & PES and didn’t even like to watch it on TV. No offend but I think it’s boring.

However, it was different with watching the actual match live! This was my first watching football match after four years. Last time was during my hostel time.

Asri & Athari want to watch the match and invited us, Azam, Azmi, Fuze & me. At first of course, I disagree but there was no other activities to do for the day and no reason to hang out together so watching football match was a new activity for me to spend time with them.

We met at the Stadium at 7. We went to the refreshment area and I was amazed it was like ‘Pasar Malam’! There were so many cars & people just like the ‘Perayaan’ at Bandar. We went to buy foods to be enjoyed during the match. There was so many to be chosen! I met Sir Zalee, Jeco, Adi Tamimi, YE and Sypol’s members there.

After everyone arrived and bought their stuff, we went in and walked all the way to the other side for a comfortable spot to watch. The match started not long after we sat. I thought of just enjoyed with the foods and chat with everyone during the match.

However, I think the situation changed. I watched the whole match! Laughing, cheering and shouting like I’m a fan to football too. It was fun. What? Is this really Chiemz saying football is fun? Yeah! I’m like noob! =P

1st Half: “Nah sikit lagi…” (Relax)



2nd Half: “Bah bah shot! Cross!” (Emotional)



DPMM FC won with 2-1 to the Singapore’s Armed Force FC. Congrats! It was very pressure during the Extra Time but the DPMM FC didn’t upset the supporters and stayed won!

The match ended at around 10. Athari went back home early because he had to send his brother home too. Azmi, Asri, Fuze, Azam & me went to WYWY to hang out and ate some foods. We also talked about our past in ITB and it was very great talk until we decided to go home at 1. Hey! That’s “Guys Talk” is it?
.

No comments: