Three more birthday celebration after Elly’s birthday! My brother, Azim birthday was on the 23/2. Two of our o4/o5 members, Mizi and Joe had their birthday on the same day, 27/3.
Happy Birthday to Joe! 27/3! “Aku nda sampat join surprisemu di hostel! Argh napa ya!?”
Happy Birthday to Mizi! 27/3! “Bah DotA! Bila lagi lawan di RF?”
_________________
On Monday 23/3, our family had a usual mini-party at home for birthday. Last time, my birthday my lil sis birthday were celebrated outside so this time it was at home.
My brother celebrated his 24th birthday. We had Satay, bread, Mee Goreng, Ice Lemon Tea and of course, the cake! After the meal, we had a karaoke for the entertainment.
________________
Next, on Saturday 28/3, Joe gave me a text message in the morning to invite me to his satay treat tonight. He asked me to bring Sypol along so I did invite Sypol and then Sypol invited Mizi too!
Mizi was in Brunei having his holiday here from UK. This will be a surprise for tonight because only Sypol & me knew he was here! We told Joe though. The birthday treat for the night would be a double-treat!
Sypol & I planned to go early to UBD hostel to play DotA with them. However, I went shopping with my family so Sypol went back home and followed Mizi during the evening.
My family brought me to the Maharani restaurant in Tanah Jambu. It was quite hidden restaurant, in the middle of Jalan Muara’s village. The restaurant was quite unique scenery and the foods were mostly Indian dishes. It was cheap and delicious too. I tried the Mutton Nasi Briyani for $5.00 and it was great! The Teh Tarik also great here.
There were many people went to The Mall especially youngsters but no carnival or big exhibition for that day. School holiday almost over and on Monday, 30/3, they had to go back to school routine.
After the family shopping to Hua Ho Kiulap and The Mall, we went back home. I then drove to the UBD hostel where my friends awaited. We had to wait for Chip and the birthday boy, Joe to came back.
Everyone’s ready at 7.00PM. There were rumors that the light would be off all over Brunei at 8.30 to 9.30PM for the 60 Minutes Earth Hour something. I read Brudirect.com and it said only Empire, Sheraton, Orchid and NBT took part.
However, the rumors from peoples said the Electrical Department in Brunei would turn off the power for the one hour. There was a lot of confusion I heard when I went to some shops during the afternoon. Therefore, we decided to came at 7.30PM and finished at 8.30PM.
Mizi & Sypol were waiting at the Batu Bersurat. We met them infront of the SML satay but the seats were full! Therefore, we all moved to the Satay Kajang just opposite of the SML. The members were: Joe, Mizi, Chiemz, Sypol, G-Das, Pau, Zaim, Chan, Chip, Lejan and Tan.
Joe ordered $40 satay mixed of Chicken, Beef and Urat for his treat. Mizi however, treat all the inside order which include the drinks, noodles and cucur pisang. Yes a double-treat!
No cakes for the celebration though since Chip had already given a surprise cake with everyone there the day before. I was not with them though. *sniff* We were there until 8.30PM and the light was not off! Therefore, the rumor was wrong! Or, maybe everyone’s complained so it was cancelled?
We didn’t go anywhere else beside the Batu Bersurat area. We went back to hostel and Mizi & Sypol joined us. Next was DotA! Another trouble came with my wireless to Sypol’s wireless. I managed to complete 1 game with them and another one using Chan’s laptop. I missed 2 games though and went back home on the last game. I don’t have present for Joe this year though.
I’m back to Dot-a-ddict! Lejan (silent-killer) improved and went better than me. Asri (rambo & all-out) too so I need to keep playing to be better! I have plan on DotA with Asri at Azam’s place on Monday evening since we had a practice on Sunday. We also planned on DotA at Mahrin’s place on Tuesday after the meeting. =)
________________
Happy Birthday to Ang Siew Ping! If I’m not mistaken, it’s on 27/3 also. I’m not sure but should be 26/3, 27/3 or 28/3.
________________
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment