Last Thursday 12/3, I, Asri, Azam, Mur and Fuze went for badminton at IPA. It was a quick one because we played from 2 until 4, which are only when no one was playing there. We were planning on hiking at Tasek Lama again but since Asri’s leg hurt, we just went to Rimba for an ice cream and Murtabak.
On the same day, Chad text me when I just reached home that they wanted to play badminton at IPA at 11. It was late information so I couldn’t join. However, I considered with Chad planned on fishing-stuff on Saturday but it was cancel since Ho got CIPTA at Empire.
Saturday 14/3, I just stayed at home doing home stuff. *sigh* Yeah home stuff; I cleaned my room and washed my clothes. I don’t like to wash clothes. I used to try to send it to a dhobi and let them wash but guess what? Just 10 pair of shirt cost $8!
Azam & Asri planned on badminton again but Mur & Fuze were not available. They went for “Power” outing! The power; Mur, Fuze, Nadia, Lucy and Milin went to Stadium and beach for photo taking as well as relaxing. I guess. Don’t tell me you guys went BBQ at the beach!
Asri & I planned on playing dotA instead. I think almost 2 weeks didn’t play dotA so I became more & more amateur into it. Not noob though. Mahrin wasn’t available for the Saturday so we conferred Azam so that we could play at his home. Azam finally agreed and we invited Salmi, Fuze, Lim and Sypol.
We went to Azam’s home at 7. I went to Serusop first to take out desperate $10 and went to the mynest CafĂ© to online while waiting Fuze to come back home. I ordered Keropok Lekor and Teh Tarik Kecil which I summed up to be $1.50. Then when I paid to the cashier, I gave her $1.50 then she paused, and asked what I ordered. I told her my order and she said it was $1.70 in serious & you-feel-you-want-to-slap face as if I was about to trick her! Could you at least laughed and said it has increased in price? Stupid lady. I didn’t know that mynest’s Teh Tarik kecil have increased in price! It used to be $0.50 but now it is $0.70. I used to be a regular customer there and I remembered it was $0.50.
Sorry for the rude complain, anyway, I took Fuze at Lambak and then had to wait for Lim at Hua Ho Sengkurong while waiting Sypol’s for his reply. Sypol was not feeling well so it was just me, Fuze, Lim, Asri and Azam. Luckily Salmi came too! So it was 6 persons so 3-on-3 at last!
I realized I became weak in this game. As usual, Asri got improvement and Fuze regained & improved. Salmi & Azam were beginner before this and now they improve a lot! I’m sure Salmi & Azam now can matched up against Yong, Milin and Azmi. Even united with Lim, I couldn’t beat them (why must all the 4 rounds I teamed up with Lim!?). Yeah I lost all the games we played. I was not good in communicating and synchronizing with Lim (or the other way round) but Salmi is great in team support.
It has been 2 weeks I didn’t go to the hostel UBD. Almost a month I didn’t play dotA with them. I think I should train with them again to defeat Asri. Maybe I lose a lot now because it's been long time I don't play with Vincent. I think I should train with him.
After the dotA, we went to Jerudong’s Nasi Katok to eat. There were quite a lot of people there since it was Saturday night (or Sunday early morning). It was peaceful midnight supper until suddenly a group of shit people came here. Some of them were drunk and made disturbance like shouting, annoying talk, shirtless, fighting and disturbing the Nasi Katok’s property (they kicked the Keropok and threw it infront of us). They should go to hell.
Sorry, I shouldn't talk about that.
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment