On 10/3, which is on Tuesday, I got a text from Asri that Sir Zalee, Sanul, Azmi and others went to Lumut for badminton. It was very sudden though, I got the text at 5.30PM and we supposed to meet at JP at 6! Therefore, I almost cancel but luckily Asri planned on going there at 8 so I joined him and Azam. This was the first going to KB for this month, March.
Well, it's not Lumut, we went for the Pandan instead. This was the second time all of us went there since the last trip. Yeah! Meet everyone at last! Glad to meet Sir Zalee, Didi, Aniz, Mimit, Chad, Ho, Azmi and Sanul! Also Mur, Fuze, Azam and Asri.
We reached there at 930 and Asri & I thought it would close at 10 so I didn't bring my attire for badminton. Therefore, I didn't play badminton. The Pandan court close at 1030 anyway.
After the badminton, we decided for dinner! There was a "Tissue Fight" while deciding for the place for dinner between Asri and Sir Zalee. My warning to you guys: never stop your car side by side next to Zalee and be extreme careful when Zalee asked you to stop and talk from the window! =P
Finally, we all went to "Simpur" in KB to have dinner. We chose the "Ahad's Burger" then had talks, jokes & relax there. I realised that Sheng, Yani & Prek were not here and oh yeah, they forgot to inform them. It was a last minute plan as usual. Sorry.
After Simpur, we went home except for Sanul, Zalee, Mur and Fuze. They planned to go Zuki in Seria to chill there but at the last minute, they cancelled it and just went back to Bandar.
___________________
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday to Aniz aka Ayong! It’s on Sunday 8/3 so Happy Belated Birthday (hehe)
Bulz! Happy Birthday yo! Also Happy Birthday to Zira and Nana! =) Three persons on 9/3! Sori nda msg kamu…
Today’s Birthday greetings go to Preka! Happy Birthday Prexy~ It’s 14/3! Yeah!
___________________
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment