Friday, 27 March 2009

ECE Dinner Meeting #2

ECE 22 Dinner 2nd Meeting
Date: Monday, 23/3/09
Time: 1.30PM
Venue: Teo Poi Hon Batu Bersurat
Present: Yani, Chiemz, Azmi, Lucy, Nadia, Mahrin & Radi

Another meeting, the second actually. This was to update from the previous meeting and to confirm the uncertain. The meeting goes well though.

1. Regarding the late allowance, it won't affect the event's date. The dinner is confirmed to be at 18th April 2009 at Asma Hotel.

2. Collection $30 is still taken but since allowance will be out late, those who can't pay full will have to pay $15. Money needed early for deposit of the Asma Hotel and sourvenirs.

3. There is discussion on performance. I won't add more for less spoilers.

4. Go check Yani's blog for more information.

5. Discussion on the dance and practice is also carried out.


Checking the dance move video!



Azmi showing some sourvenirs!
(Will the lecturer use that big pen?)


________________

I didn't update my blog for quite a while. It's holiday week. School-term holiday. What it has to do with us? Well, we graduated already but some of out family member haven't. Yes, the kids & teens member. Holiday usually a family vacation! Asri went to KK. Azmi went to KL. I just went to Miri though. Azam too went Miri last time with his sister.

Miri on Tuesday 24/3! No allowance though but got support from my parents. =) I got what I awaited, KFC chicken and Big Mac! Yeah! I bought a new shoe for jogging. Nothing much to do there though because I went to Miri last February. I didn't buy a lot of things.

Sanul invited me for a badminton on Saturday 21/3 at DST but I was with Sypol hang out then we went to Fuze's home to play DotA. Sypol gave us a treat to WYWY for his belated birthday.

_______________

Update on the Dinner ECE 22. The practice started on Wednesday 25/3, our first dance practice at Lulu's place. We also had practice yesterday, 26/3. The dance practice gone well with the choreographer, Nad's brother's help.

The confirmed member were Chiemz, Asri, Yani, Lucy, Fauzee, Nadia, Mahrin, Azmi, Aniz and Salza. Vincent agreed to join me with the performance but he will be working this April so he cancelled it while Beb & Salmi rejected the offer.

I never have a background on dancing before so my dance might be, "karau" or creeky. I knew club dance only. *giggle* I did joined a dance with Asri & Shat during our attachment but I did badly. Almost joined for the MRS. At first, I didn't want to join the dance for this ECE Dinner but I think twice and thought it would fun! Yeah, it was fun.

I didn't want to elaborate more on our practice & the dance. Less spoilers so it would more surprise & fun during the real day! During the first practice, Azmi and Salza were not available. Sir Zalee, Sanul, G-Rais and Mur came too as our special guest. Thanks guys for some photos.

Lucy took this using my handphone. Funny


.

No comments: