Bad news. Yes it is very BAD news! I just read from Yani's blog on the "Bad News" post and I immediately agreed it is one of the worse news ever! Actually, Azmi told me before I read Yani's blog though.
I went with Azmi to Batu Bersurat, Gadong, Kiulap and Rimba this morning until 3 to have survey for the sorvenir for the ECE 22 Dinner. I was staying at Hostel UBD for the previous night. I played dotA with victorious game and I think my teamwork with G-Das & Joe works better.
Azmi took me at Hostel UBD's foyer at 9.45AM and we went to survey until 12.30PM. We went to the mosque to have Friday prayer. I met some of my ITB's acquaintances and they had found their real work! I envy them. I am waiting for BSP, BMC and BLNG!
It has been quite a long time I didn't go out one on one with Azmi. *lol* Anyway, we had talk about our career too. The ITB Degree, jobs and various usual stuff. Azmi told me that the allowance will be out late! It was somewhere in mid-April! What the-!? Azmi got this information from Yani's blog and I hadn't check it that time.
No allowance!? I insisted, I checked my ATM and wishful for Friday to be a lucky holy day. Yeah no luck! *sob* I'm really DRYING out of money! Damn! ITB sent the allwance and it's up to the MOF next. I'm frustated to the max now! I'm like DYING now without it!
We NEED allowance because:
1. Our ECE Dinner! Budget for it is needed as soon as possible!
2. White Cara Melayu! For the convocation!
3. For those who have to make their Convocation's Robe, they need money to pay it! (Deposit and full payment)
4. I got $100+ debt in my mind!
5. No profit for my TAIB and BIBD bank account!
6. My b-mobile reached $25 annual deduction! Sucks! Why must $25!?
7. Hey! It's school holiday! My family want to bring me to Miri or KK!
8. I need money to buy present for 2 certain friends of mine. Don't want it too belated!
9. I have checked the ATM since 10/4 many times and I don't want it to be wasted!
10. My car also drying! Fuel! Petrol! Add minyak!
11. I don't want to ask my parents for too many money!
12. I have suffered 3 months of jobless & moneyless. I had enough!
Wah lau! Too much to say! Hahaha! Sorry guys! I wish the allowance would came out sooner. As Lucy said, just check this end of month and if still didn't out, it would be in mid-April. Anyway, Azmi & I went back at 2.30PM and dismissed.
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment