Wednesday, 11 March 2009

TAGGED #5

Tagged by Yani

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile replacing my answers with yours.
Tag 6 people to do the same thing.
1. Chiemz
2. Lucy
3. TT
4. Erah
5. Yani (Tag back )
6. Atari

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
- Mix of my mum's & dad's name

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
- ... (Men shouldn't cry huh?)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- No. It's funny

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
- Burger! Beef or Chicken or Fish, all fine!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
- I'm not even married yet

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
- Yes of course! =)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
- Sarcastic u mean? I could hurt someone's heart when using sarcastism so that's why I don't like to use sarcasm

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
- Haha!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
- Hell no!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
- Honey Star!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
- Nope hehe

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
- Scooped ice cream with cones! I like Mint!

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
- Whether he/she is bad or good person

14. RED OR PINK?
- Red!!!

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
- My body... I mean... I need to lose weight

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
- Someone who I didn't see today & yesterday

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
- No la~ Just tag2 onli so no need to do

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
- Blue shorts, Green T-Shirt and shoeless

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
- err... Azan Zohor

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
- I don't want to be a crayon... It's lifeless

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
- No smell, scentless

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
- Sypol, he didn't reply my message but answered my missed call

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE?
- Yup! She's cool~

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
- Watch on TV huh? I don't watch

25. HAIR COLOR?
- Black

26. EYE COLOR?
- Also black lo

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
- Noooo~

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
- What?? Ok then Pizza la~

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
- You mean scary ending or happy ending? Anyway, like scary movies

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
- I forgot o

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- eh I thot u ask oredi? Green

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
- Summer... Brunei always 'summer' isn't it?

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
- Huh? Should have both isn't it?

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
- Cakes!

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- Lucy?

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
- Atari?

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
- "Facebook"

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
- Touchpad

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
- Something which I don't know the name

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
- Right now? Jalan Terbaik from Seventeen

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
- Rolling Stones

42. WHAT?
- Oh yeah #42 missing

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
- No?

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
- Brunei

45. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS?
- No

46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
- Anyone

47. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
- Former classmate. Bestfriend. What??


_________________________________
_________________________________

P/S: To Yani only:

Potluck party is it? Cool! Hehe... If it is not possible for all then just some of us ja who can and think it would be fun. First, have to wait for allowance and then a place for the potluck thing. =)

Lecturer dinner? Hmm... Do you think they want? Last2 Miss Rafidah, Hjh Halimah & Dk Noralam ja dtg. Not sure with this. (Imagine Sir Aftab join... *scared*)

Labuan? Wah! Bila KK? You drive! We join! hehe~ This time you won't be solo =P

MOC? Ministry of Communication? Can apply for part-time meh!? I want oso!

Wah lau! You buy a new car for your dad first? Is it to replace your current car? hehe

Try to lose weight but never had the enthusiasm to exercise -> I want too!

Thanks for replying to the post in which I tagged you before. Thanks for the answer =)

____________________________
____________________________
.

No comments: