This is a post with no picture at all but only texts and more texts like an essay or something just to update my blog. It would be boring, I know. (haha!)
How long is it already? More than a week? Yeah I know no new post and update since the last post on Photowho. There were no amazing or big events and activities for quite a while. I gave up finding job for a while and kept hoping for the allowance. No more “Quest of the Jobless” because I had enough of looking jobs!
After the BBQ with o4/o5 at Pantai Berakas, I went to Farmbasket to online and joined up with Azam and Asri as usual. They started their AIA business already anyway. Realizing we didn’t have much thing to do other than online, Azam told me that Mur waited for me and Asri to be available so that we could go satay together. So, since we were available, we contacted Mur.
It was raining though while we were waiting for the confirmation so we almost cancelled. We only plan for satay and nothing else after that, plus it was very sudden and raining so we thought it would boring and it won’t be a good idea to bring everyone too. Anyway, if we brought more, then the chances Mur will treat us will be very low! *evil smile*
It was still raining at 9 when we arrived at Kianggeh. Regardless, we take the table with the roof. We didn’t actually eat satay much but Indo Mie, Mee Goreng and Soto. We talked on the HSBC competition about the chocolate pictures and the Mister Brown’s photo competition while Asri watched the football match on the TV.
Badminton! Yes! The next day, 2/3, Mur told me Azmi brought us for badminton at IPA but the plan was quite sudden so I wasn’t available that time. There was another badminton game at IPA again on the next day again, 3/3, but I had to pass Fuze’s invitation because I already went out with my friend. I didn’t expect it because the day before, they already played badminton.
Asri and Azam too were unable to join so I thought Azmi cancelled the plan because it would be just him, Mur and Fuze. However, I didn’t know Sanul, Zalee, Chad and some others were also playing so I missed the badminton with all of them! I thought they didn’t want to play at IPA again.
On 4/3, it was a special day for a friend of mine: Roslydia or known as Lulu or Lucy! Happy Birthday Lucy! =)
On Thursday 5/3, Asri and Azam planned on “test power” with jogging on the track! However, they also wanted to play badminton; therefore, to cover up the badminton on 2/3 and 3/3, we made a plan for badminton at IPA on the afternoon until 430 or 5. However, just Mur and Fuze could make it. Asri & Azam were from AIA so we met them straight at IPA. I was a bit late but I managed to play 1 game.
After the badminton, we went straight to the “Balapan” at the sports district in Berakas. It was still hot though but there were more and more people coming as we waited for the track to be more sheltered. We went to the Balapan and started out jogging. Most of the time I just walked though but at a time, I ran so it was still a workout. We went for more than 3 rounds and then relax for a while before we went for tea break at Mynest CafĂ©.
For the night of the same day, Pau and Cool were having their short holiday so they planned on staying at my place. Oh yeah, UBD had their 1 week holiday starting 1/3. Happy holiday! (Quite expired already? Haha) Bobby came to my place too to take our BBQ collection last time and he too stayed overnight when he knew Cool & Pau stayed. I didn’t have enough bed though but luckily I got the sofa’s cushion.
Another Badminton but this time at Lumut on 6/3. Asri, Zalee and Sanul were going and joined Azmi and they all there. Vincent also joined this time. Yet again, I couldn’t join the activity because I got some problem. Anyway, if I joined, I won’t play because we had to pay. I was really broke. However, I want to chill and spend time with everyone there and after the badminton! Therefore, I missed 3 times going out with everyone!
Most of the time for this whole week, other than went jogging, I just went online to check out Facebook and play PSP, the Star Ocean: First Departure. I had to finish this game to continue for the second game Star Ocean: Second Evolution. Star Ocean is an real action RPG game developed by Square Enix and Tri-Ace. Here I got a nice but funny “items” in the game:
Item: ‘Demonic Durian’
Description: "A fruit from the demon world with an ugly stench that hides a mouthwatering flesh."
Effect: Restore HP and MP (for one)
I’m not the one making this up; it was really in the game! That’s how American describes our favourite fruit, Durian. Ugly stench and demonic (as in scary) skin but they said the flesh was mouthwatering. Could they think that Durian came from a demon world? Anyway, it restores HP and MP in the game so they think Durian is good after all.
I want to add more in this post and make it longer! So I will continue on with last Saturday 7/3 activities. Asri & I planned on playing dotA at Mahrin’s place with Salmi, Fuze and anyone. I contacted Bong while Asri tried Chad but they couldn’t. I also invited my friend, Sypol but he also couldn’t. Salmi was unable to join because it was raining heavily when he was about to go to Mahrin’s place. The game went pretty well although I got more sucks in the game while Asri improved a lot!
Before the dotA, I planned for jogging at Tasek Lama. Azam had a different mission so it just me, Asri, Mur and Fuze. We met Edy with his girl there too! It was quite a lot of people around here just like last time. Anyway, as usual we jogged and walked. I managed to go round 5 times. After the jogging, we went to Tamu Selera to cool down with drinks before we went to Mahrin’s place.
As for 8/3, I just stayed at home the whole day to save up money and most important, my car’s petrol! Anyway, there was a problem in the house and I hope it wasn’t made from someone (like a spell or a curse). I wished it would be back to normal in 3 days time.
I was planning to go out and have some air & exercise but I couldn’t go Pantai Muara to jog because there were many people at the beach on Sunday plus it was raining at 5! Anyway, Pantai Muara was under repaired after the high-tide season and the beach was quite unpleasant for the time being. However, the walking path and playground were still fine.
Oh yeah have you been to Charcoal before? My friend brought me there last time and it was amazing! I mean, the steak. It was my friend’s treat so we took the menu “Giant Steak” with spicy sauce and well-rare cooked with side order of mashed potato and fried potato. The steak was great! Although, my friend said the rib was better. There was a set lunch cost $8.90 by the way. That is if you want to try this restaurant but looking for the cheap menu. Looking forward for the Ramadhan buffet at Charcoal next time!
Another more things I want to add! Do you know Batu Satu have an arcade? Well it’s not really new but it is not well known yet so not many people know about it. No K-Box or Karaoke though but it offer more play-for-point games.
What’s very new there was the “Dance Dance Revolution: Extreme” machine! It was quite old and no longer popular game in Brunei’s arcade though as you can see at Uni Arcade and other arcades in Brunei. However, this machine was quite latest than the DDR 5th Mix and DDR Max machine so it offer more songs! I’m no longer fan to the games and it was quite embarrassing to play but I did play once with Azam just to try it out. How was it already? I think 2 years I didn’t play this game anymore.
Just want to share with you all, I got Yonex Carbonex 5000 DF badminton racket, Yonex badminton shirt, Nokia E51 handphone, a family picture with frame, Ferrero Rocher chocolate and a Cerumo Supra for my birthday present thi year! Yes, a Supra! Supra is my favourite car, from Toyota of course. I got a new car at last! Can you believe it? (No you don’t!)
Sypol bought it from e-bay for me. e-bay sure provide a lot of amazing stuff for shopping! Anyway, let’s put away the suspend, it is really a Cerumo Supra but a limited edition Collector’s Club car model with 1/64 scale. *laugh* But it’s still Supra! I got new handphone by the way. I heard, Lucy got a new LG for her birthday, but I got the nice Nokia E51! Thanks.
Congrats! I write up to more than 1,400 words! Voila! Bravo! I could already complete an essay for the Brunei Essay Competition! Oh yeah, yes I’m planning to join the competition. For money of course! Money money dollar!
Prff! I felt like this post is some kind of “Dear Diary, today I went out with my friend… Oh I met with that person… I think today was a bad day for me…” Whatever!
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment