Thursday, 1 January 2009

New Year 2009

Happy New Year 2009 to everyone! Not to forget Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah to all Muslim and Happy Advance Chinese New Year to the Chinese. 3 New Years in close duration.

Finally, the end of 2008 and now we are in the 2009! Imagine our life was like in TV Series, this 2009 was another new season of our story. The sweet MD life in 2004 and 2005 and the enjoyment, struggling & great moment in ITB in 2006 to 2008 had already passed. Past is history, future is mystery and today (present) is a gift. What in the past will determined what happened today and what we do today will affect the future. I will try to make my 2009 to be better than previous year and even more stories lie.

Usually on 31st December, we waited for countdown for 00:00AM of 1st January to welcome the New Year and goodbye to the previous year but of course, won’t forget the memories of the previous year. Most of people made a resolution for 2009. Not a wish for the New Year but for a mark for determination to do something. You should make a new resolution too!

Oh not to forget, SMS greetings! Some people sent text messages on New Year to their friends near or exactly the midnight. This year I didn’t receive much message like previously and I didn’t send any to people but I just replied to messages. I just greet everyone from this blog.

Previously, I celebrated the countdown in the midnight at Jerudong Park with o4/o5 and then had a gathering picnic at Pantai Muara in the morning. Last year the countdown was with my family. I had other plan of celebrating in Brunei such as buying the private package in Empire for New Year or gathering at friends house and BBQ together or just have a ride and see how people celebrate.

This year was a lot different; I celebrated with the e22 in Miri! People said Miri was great for waiting the countdown. My o4/o5 friends also made BBQ on 1st January but I will alternate for this year with e22. But I will surely came for the anniversary.

Happy New Year 2009! =)

No comments: