Event: BBQ for Sanul’s Birthday
Date: 24/1/2008
Time: 7 PM until midnight
Venue: Sanul’s home
First of all, Happy Birthday to Sanul (21/1)! Thanks for making this wonderful birthday celebration! Sorry no present, but we gave our presence to the party. I wish you will be always happy, healthy and prosperity in your life.
The party started at 7PM. I came a bit late for the party but Asri, Elly, Emi, Lucy, Khalid, Edy, Salmi, Mahrin and Zali were there already. There was a Pro Evolution Soccer as an entertainment inside. Well, most of Sanul’s family came to the event and some of Sanul’s friends were coming too so there were quite many people making the celebration more lively and sparkling.
Sanul’s brothers did the BBQ while the females brought foods to the table. There were a delicious Tom Yam, Black Pepper Lamb, Spaghetti and others. The chicken and sausage BBQ were also served together with it. A “doa selamat” was first recited before taking the banquet.
Azam, Yusni, Mur, Fuze, Yussof, Shat and Jamal also came during the feast. We all had our meals and talks. Some played the football games. Then the next part of the event was the cakes! A vital for a birthday! There were two birthday cakes, one for Sanul and another for his nephew. We got cameraman ready for the ceremony. Azmi came afterward, quite late and missed the cakes.
The outside entertainment was the karaoke! Sanul paid for the karaoke band. At first, no one from us wanted to sing until Asri and Lucy lead. Yussof, Zali, Elly, Emi and Sanul blended in the karaoke. It was raining heavily that time so sometimes the rain disturbed the singing. Some of us also worried about another flood hazard like last time so Azam, Yusni, Lucy, Khalid, Shat, Jamal, Edy and Yussof went back home a bit early. Mahrin had a few songs before he went back home too.
As many people settled and went back, the last member staying; Asri, Zali, Salmi, Azmi, Mur, Fuze, Elly, Emi and me sang along together numbers of song with Sanul until the very last. The karaoke man made a last song with a dangdut so here came the hyper part of Asri, Sanul, Zali and Salmi dancing. (heh heh) Too bad the dangdut isn’t the ‘gelek dangdut’ or else I couldn’t imagine what dance might came up.
The very last staying member were Asri, Zali, Salmi, Azmi, Mur, Fuze and me. Zali and Sanul was testing on their camera while Asri, Mur, Fuze and Azmi played the Pro Evolution Soccer. Salmi left a bit early before all of us did. The rain stopped and if there were flood, we were certain that it would be settled. We left at 4AM and went home.
Meanwhile, the same time when I was at Sanul’s BBQ party; my friends (o4/o5) had another gathering of playing futsal. It was not my game but I was planning to have a while look at them so I went to the hostel UBD to go with the UBD’s. However, it turned out to be raining and the futsal actually started at 8PM which I thought was 7PM. Therefore, I had to prior earlier and a “special day” invitation. Sorry couldn’t join for the futsal event. I can’t be much use though if came. I hope you guys enjoyed the game.
Next post: The Karaoke Competition (Continuation of Sanul’s Party)
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago










.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment