Thursday, 15 January 2009

TAGGED Post!

Tagged by Lulu (First)
Tagged by Yani (Second)

1. Do you think you're hot?
- Na aa~ It's too cold here. Kiddin aside, I want to be cool not hot so I don't think I'm hot =P

2. Upload a favourite picture of you.



3. Why do you like that picture?
- Just like a band! e22 band! Chiemz, Azmi, Asri, Sanul & Salmi! It was cool! The background was the sunset and we were shadowed. Our pose also perfect.

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
- At Miri on the 1st day of January. Shared with Asri, Chad & Azam

5. The last song you listened to?
- D' Masiv - Di Antara Kalian. If you don't have it, then download it.

6. What are you doing now besides this?
- Wifi with Sypol. Eat Cucur Pisang and drink Teh Tarik. The Wifi here was bad.

7. What name do you prefer besides yours?
- Mine (Opposite of yours) - I don't understand the question

8. Tag 5 peoples.
- 1. Murcd
- 2. Bandi
- 3. Titty
- 4. Riku
- 5. Yani

9. Who is number 1?
- Mur, from power! Jgn nda galat!

10. Number 2 is having a relationship with who?
- His Dealova!

11. Say something about number 5
- She's Yani and she's with her baby Athari. ;)

12. How about number 4?
- My sis.

13. Who is number 3?
- My friend. Yup a female. HGO aka Hostel MD intake 04/05 member

No comments: