I like adventure and exploring. That’s why I like to go hiking & jungle trekking. Another alternative besides hiking are road trip, ghost hunt and visiting unknown place. I never had been camping anyway, although that’s an adventure too.
I went for a road trip combined with ghost hunt and visiting unusual place with Asri and Zali. Last time we went to Kuala Balai and the Hidden Lake. This time we went to Makam Di Luba in Tanjung Bunut, dark jogging hill in Subok and RTB Tower in Subok hill; all in Brunei Muara district.
After had lunch at Hua Ho Manggis in the afternoon of 6/1, Zali brought me, Asri and Elly to Bunut to visit a “Makam”. At first we thought it was in Kota Batu or Batu Satu. Zali lead the way to the Makam Di Luba. This place was open for visit as a place of history, Muslim cemetery and also a fishing spot.
The Makam Di Luba was stated in the history of Brunei but I didn’t know it really exist and I didn’t know it was in Bunut area. There is one Sultan of Brunei during Brunei old time who passed away and his Makam was named the Makam Di Luba. I’m not good in Brunei history though.
Next, after having hi-tea in Mamih Bunut, we dismissed because Elly had to go back, Asri had to go with his friends and I went with Sypol. Sypol planned to go for Capers’ Eat All You Can. We took Fuze and went to Kiulap just to find the Capers was dark. I mean it was closed. But we went to Gadong for 50% on all foods & drinks at TT Blues Gadong.
We spent the next hour for dotA at Fuze’s home until Asri text me to join them at Kianggeh. Asri & Zali planned on exploring Subok. So, I had to brought Sypol & Fuze along since it was quite far to send Sypol back home in Sengkurong. At Kianggeh, DD, Azmi, Chad, Mimit, Aniz, Bong and Chad’s friend were also there after badminton.
After everyone’s back and left Asri, Zali and Azmi, we went for the “Ghost Hunt” in Subok. I brought them to the dark jogging hill last time but we hadn’t reached the end. This time we went deeper and the ending was boring.
Next we went to the RTB Tower hill that Asri talked about. At first I hesitated because it was steep and my car may cannot take it. However, when we reached there, it was alright so we went up the dark & spooky way clashing with some animals on the way to the RTB tower and passing a cemetery on the right side of the road. There was a security at the tower but we went to the side for a nice uphill view of the Subok and Bandar.
Well we visited 3 places that day and I thought it as an Exploreday to us. Next places to visit (not ghost hunt!) were the renovated Tasek Merimbun and an old village in Lumut. I know ghost hunt is bad and dangerous. But, actually I’m not into finding the ghost but to explore the dark. We won’t do any ritual or disturbing the peace of the dead for our ghost hunt.
To add more, on 6/1, Azam & Asri planned for another ghost hunt but due to certain reason, we had to cancel. That time, we went for road trip around Kota Batu and Tanah Jambu. Nothing special but the next ghost hunt destination will be Lumapas, Tanjong Batu and Jalan Sentosa. Zali also suggested for fishing because fishing usually in the dark and remote place.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment