Friday, 23 January 2009

Another KB

After the career dialogue, I went home to prepare for my Mum’s birthday on the next day. I need to discuss about cakes with my dad and the present with my sis. I waited for my family to be back home until almost dark. However, the electric was still off so I ran away from the darkness. I just left a message to them.

At 630PM, I went to JP and met Zali, Asri, Mur and Fuze. Zali planned on another trip to Lumut,but for another badminton at Liang Lumut Recreation. Azmi, Chad, DD, Aniz, Mimit and Andrew were there playing badminton that time. It had been their favourite activities.

We reached the Liang Lumut Recreational at around 8PM. Zali, Mur and Fuze joined them playing for fun while Asri & I watched while had a talk with DD, Aniz, Chad, Azmi and Mimit when they were not playing. We stayed there until 11PM.

Andrew fighting for “Laksa”



This way to Asri



Fight! Mur vs Asri



After the badminton, we went to Riza Café, Seria to eat some Kolo Mee or Laksa. I tried both thanks to Azmi (Azmi’s threat!). Anyway, I was quite surprise to see Andrew ate two bowl of large Kolo Mee at same speed I ate 1 bowl of large Kolo Mee.

After the dinner (or midnight supper), there was a parking mishap! *sigh* How come the police in Seria so heartless? Couldn’t they give second chance to a non-Seria for wrongly parking their car? Anyway, **** parked his car after another car parked there. Besides, it won’t harm anyone or caused traffic! Duh! “Syukur2 saja kan menyaman”.

Mur & Fuze went back with Azmi, Aniz & Mimit. Asri, Zali, DD and I went to the Moi Nam to online until 230PM. We went back home at 330PM. Asri determined to play badminton next time and I was the one who can ‘match’ him. It had been long I didn’t touch the racket. I need to do sports to achieve my another dream.
.

No comments: