Wednesday, 14 January 2009

For the Future

It was raining the whole day today. Not many outdoor activities could be made and any outing may not as fun as fine day. However, it was a good day to sleep.

I got a call from Sheng around 10AM so I went straight to Gadong to meet him. We just went to McD and had lunch. Then suddenly we talked about our future. Sheng mentioned about a skipped to Year 3 (Final) degree course for HND’s but for private or self-payment at an university in UK. I couldn’t get the scholarship and Sheng was not Yellow IC. We were interested to go for it together so we went to James Onn in Kiulap to ask for the university.

Zali & Sanul planned on going Tasek Merimbun since Saturday but I thought they cancelled their plan. Asri called me that they were going for the outing. It rainy plus Sheng didn’t bring his car so we thought of going for the future and missed the outing.

We got two universities in UK which provide the course for electrical but it were of course, costly. Overall, including the admission fee, tuition fee, accommodation and foods was approximately B$35,000 to B$40,000! Look at the 5 digit! Studying is not cheap!

We went to TT Blues to have drinks and discussed on the universities. We need to consider the money, how hard the exam was and if it was recognized in Brunei. One of the universities is in 73rd in UK’s university list. I thought of asking the lecturers, research more and ask my parents & friends first. I really want to continue study and go oversea but now I can’t get scholarship. My first choice was the ITB degree soon. So, what do you think? Should I try the 1 year degree?

Anyway, Asri & Zali invited me to join them at De Royal in Bandar for the night. They went there until 4 to 5PM but I didn’t join them. Nothing much happened on Tuesday because all of us stayed at home. Azam brought me to take cupcakes that Azam’s order from someone.

One box contains 4 piece and one box is $8. There were many types such as Caramel Chocolate, Oreo and Mars Chocolate. Azam gave me 1 box to share with Asri and Mur.

The cupcakes! Oreo & Caramel.



The next day, Saturday, I went to ask SWO with Sheng on Wednesday because she was experienced with ITB students, careers and universities. She made an investigation on the course for us and all I can do now was to wait and research. We went to TT Blues café again but with Asri, Fau and Mur for the lunch.

After, we went for movies: City of Ember. It was a great movies! Worth to watch! For me I guess... Anyway, for the evening, we went to Asri’s home. I updated my blog while Mur, Asri & Fau played Pro Evo Soccer 2009. They also played the Guitar Hero. Heh~ Really jobless! At least Indoor activities save money. We ate our cupcakes here. Right now I'm just updating my blog.

Can’t see the score? It’s 4-0!



Fau Guitar! Sitting



Asri Guitar! Standing

No comments: