Friday, 16 January 2009

Random 2008 Pics

It has been 2 weeks of 2009. I was jobless and no plan so I went to check the 2008 semester 5 pictures in my laptop while online with Sypol at Aiana Cafe. I smiled to see some funny and bad pose photo of e22. So, I planned to post it here as a farewell to 2008.

In this post, I uploaded random weird, funny and bad pose photos. So you will think twice before you decide a pose when taking pictures! (hahaha! *evil*) Anyway if you think the pictures in this post offended you in any way or destroying your pride, then feel free to request at me for removal. =)

I was too lazy to write the next words in English so I will use Malay here. What so said as "Utamakan Bahasa Melayu".

____________________________________________________
____________________________________________________

1. Sapa yang bsalah usulnya nah?



2. Chad! Sushi apa lagi arah c Radi atu??



3. YATTA! Besusun bah yatta durang ani. Happy banar~



4. Azmi tidak rela! Oh tidak!



5. Kan exercise kah ni?



6. Trademark c Azmi... eh sori mi!



7. Sapa ni ah? Teka nah?



8. The Santa Brothers



9. Poulouse style! Mr. P Jr!



10. Tau udah pokok mati tu!



11. Swing in the mid air!



12. Jangan sesekali melangap kesakaian...



13. Napa ni? Mcm kan perform saja? X-mas dance?



14. Capie~ Statue bah tu d paluk ah!



15. Learn the Lulu's style!



16. eh lubang pa tu!? Kes nada jamban lah ni?



17. Labih ni c Lim ah... Mau tia jua bhayun!



18. Jgn salah phm... Kiss nda sengaja ni...



19. eh! Kan kelaie ni?? c Chad cari kelaie!



20. Hmmm... Apatah ni? Sapa kan liat belakang kamu?



21. Kalau bgmbar make sure baju atu nada "blink2"



22. DD vs Ho! Liat tu c Ho ktakutan! Superhuman strength tu!



23. Cookie monster! aka Chipsmore Hunter!



24. Mau bawa orang liat wyg hantu tapi ia yang takut



25. Atu control ssri! c Fau ni cari pa?

No comments: