Monday, 26 January 2009

Karaoke Contest

.
At Sanul’s birthday party, we had a great time with the karaoke! Sanul and his family paid the karaoke band for the karaoke sets especially for us. Yes at first none of us dare to sing until Lucy & Asri started it.

Karaoke contest! Open into two categories: duet level and solo level! There were a lot of songs to be chosen. We had taken few videos of the karaoke but too bad, I couldn’t upload it. I’m lazy too.

The judges: Mur & Salmi – Deciding on Zali’s the score



1st Round! The Duet!

1. Lucy & Asri duet: “Kau Mawarku”
(The starter!)



2. Yussof & Lucy duet “Cinta Ini Membunuhku”
(Wow! Lucy sang again!)



3. Allie & Emi: “C.I.N.T.A.”
(The two couples)


2nd Round! Solo!

1. The Birthday boy, Sanul! “Di Antara Kalian”
(I remembered Sanul chose this song…)



2. Zali too! “Di Antara Kalian”
(I forgot what other song Zali took but this was Zali’s favourite)



3. Yeah, I tried too! “Cinta Ini Membunuhku”
(Asri looks bored…?)



Well, actually there was no contest! It’s just a challenge of daring to sing between us all who came. No score and no comments. Just let out your voice and enjoy, laugh, sing and had fun together. Everyone sang in the end though, except a few of us who had to go home early.

All sing along together a lot of songs, mostly Indo songs. Haha~



If I had the time I will upload our sing along together the “Di Antara Kalian”, “Bersama Bintang” and “Luluh”. There is also Lucy & Asri “Kau Mawarku” and Sanul & Salmi did dangdut dance. ;) Or else, just take it straight from me.
.

No comments: