Yong went to Bandar today. At first I thought he want to play badminton with Azmi and they all at Lumut but their plan cancelled I guess. Asri & I planned to go for movies; the Ip Man. It was already quite long since it was shown in the cinema and we didn’t really know a lot about the movie except it was a Chinese movie. Just making a plan for the jobless day.
Azam, Mur and Fau replied to join us so I called the Cineplex to make a reservation. However, Ip Man shows were only available after 7.30PM. Therefore, we went to Coffee Bean to chill and online there. That time, we still thought Yong and Azmi went badminton until Yong called Asri that both of them were coming.
We spent very long time at the Coffee Bean because it was raining. Asri & Yong went to the Consumer’s Fair Part 3 at ICC. I was planning to visit o4/o5 playing futsal at the Harun’s Gym but the rain was too heavy. Left with no choice after 8.30PM, we went to Ayamku for dinner and met Asri & Yong back there.
After that, we went to go to The Mall because I want to buy Pendrive and CMOS Battery for my home. We got nothing to do next so we just sat at the steps of the Cineplex entrance and watched the movie trailer until 11. *LOL*
We thought it was useless to just sit there until 11 without watching movies so we made our Ip Man plan to go on. The Ip Man started at 11.30PM. The movie was a cool movies and I think it worth the $7 ticket for Friday night. After the movie, we went for a drink at Thye Foodcourt and then went back at 3. These were the routine of jobless men. *sigh* It’s Money & Time.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment