Friday, 20 February 2009

Sports & Exhaustion

On Thursday 19/2, Asri, Azam & I went for another jogging plan to Tasek Lama again. Actually Asri wanted to go alone there but Azam insisted on accompanying him so I joined them. I didn’t play badminton with Sanul, Azmi & they all while at Dewan Kemasyarakatan Pandan the day before in KB so I decided to make a ‘newbie-only’ badminton games at IPA on this day. I got a new badminton rackets so I must test it!

Azam picked me up at 3 but we off to Tasek Lama at 4.30PM. Asri went there with his car straight and he had started to walk around the Tasek Lama when we reached there. There were many people on this day and there was even a royalty but I don’t know who. Azam & I went to search for Asri and on the way Azam was interested with the hiking path. We went in clockwise to find Asri but Asri walked in clockwise direction too! So, I decided to use shortcut and then wait for Asri.

After the union, we changed plan from jogging to hiking. It was very sudden and we didn’t prepared with it. I didn’t go for hiking for very long while so I got no stamina & my leg got limit. We went up and reached the 1st peak! Then on top, I gave Asri & Azam decision of either on right (more challenging) path or left (long but straight path).

We went for the right path to the “V” path that is going downhill then up again! I gave Azam & Asri encouragement by saying “it’s not far again” and “we almost there!” but in the path of going up to 2nd peak was very tough for Azam & me. We got tired, our leg came to its limit, dehydrated and adrenaline pumping. We couldn’t turn back because we had to climb up a hill again which we just went down a while before.

Forcing our strength and limit, we reached the peak! Asri was there waiting for us and he too tired. Yeah! It was a relieve to reach the peak. We rest there for a while and got two choice which was either going to Chung Hwa or back to Tasek Lama. We tried Chung Hwa because it was quite shorter in a distance and more fun. On the way, we passed the Maghrib time and it was almost dark in the forest but luckily we went out and reached the back of Sheraton! There were still a lot of people there.

It was good to be back to Bandar and we walked all the way to Tasek Lama on Bandar’s road. It was very rare to walk around Bandar other than Maulud Nabi. After the hiking, we went to the Tamu Selera to have drinks! We were very exhausted and dying for ice or cold drinks! I even bought two drinks! We also had our dinner here. We planned on the IPA Badminton and we left to Kiulap to buy a grip for our racket. Asri & I used a new badminton racket!

We reached IPA at 915 and we waited for Mur, Fuze & Hanif until 10. There were a lot of people playing too so we had to wait turn. The first match I played was Asri & Chiemz VS Mur & Fuze. It was very long since I played badminton at DST so I had to slowly get used to it back and got back what I learned. It was very tiring because we reached to 3 sets! My badminton rackets from my parents was great!

We waited more until 12, where Azam played with other person and Asri, Fuze, Hanif and Azam played. Then at 1, others went home so conquered 1 court. This time it was Hanif & Mur VS Azam & Chiemz. I wore long pants, hiking shoes, got no more drinks, leg hurt after hiking, didn’t had enough sleep and stomach grumbled so I was very tired and exhausted! Then, I couldn’t think well (as in ‘kusut’) and got worried about a lot of things. (haha this is what I do when I got tired).

We finished at 2+ and we went to Liyana to have Nasi Katok & Iced Milo! It was relieved to have Ice drinks and filled in my stomach so I got back my energy. It was just that, the TV in Liyana was Indian movies! However, we couldn’t find any Indian in the shop! What so fun with it? Anyway, this day was a very tiring day but fun!
.

No comments: