Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Muara's Outing

After the quest for jobs, Asri, Azam, Mur and I planned to jog at Pantai Muara. Then we invited Edy, Sanul and Zali since they were nearby to join us. Therefore, in the end, only me and Asri went for a jog while others had their photo-lesson.

This was the first we had outing to Muara. Nothing interesting here as in KB but I was a bit ‘lonely’ at my area since I was the only e22 living in Muara. Edy lives in Mentiri and quite far. So it was great to have friends with me.

I came right on time when Asri came and we started to walk from the center to the right end of the walkway. Then from that end, we jogged to the end of the path. I walked when I reached the center though but continued after I relaxed with strolling for a while and reached the right end. Asri then decided to continue after relaxing for a while and he jogged all the way to the left end while I jogged and alternate with walking.

After we had enough, we joined Azam, Mur, Edy, Sanul and Sir Zalee at the beach side. The Triple S + M or SMSS were having their photo-taking exercise there where they shared each others knowledge. Sir Zalee was the senpai (senior). This was their secret training!

Sir Zalee takin’ a shot!



The Beach and The Three



Click to shot!



Good, bad and neutral!



Unrealised named. MurCD, Edy507, Sir Zalee and Sanul



Asri hurted his leg and he wore white shirt so he couldn’t be the model. Actually they wanted to take picture of the surroundings so no model required. The angered Asri then planned on evil plan. Well, just bothering them while there are advantages.

(Biar ko kana marah oleh bisdia ssree!! Hahaha…)

Bad Asri 1: MurCD and Edy507



Bad Asri 2: Kickin’ Sanul



Bad Asri 3: Sir Zalee busy



They went on with the lesson until it got dark. After we went there, we went for eat & drinks here in Muara. Therefore, I thought of the Indian Restaurant, near the “Faruk” store at the T junction of the industry-Serasa road. However, it went dark due to blackout so I brought them to Nasi Katok near the secondary school. It wasn’t really a great place though but it the place I often goes there. There were not many menus but at least it was cheap.

It's almost night!



Dark time came!



We had quite a lot of chat then we decided to go home near 9PM. Sanul and others wanted to go JP but since I was home, I was lazy to go elsewhere so I stayed at home waiting for 12AM for a very special day! =)

Next post! Please!
.

No comments: