This post is dedicated to the animals’ lover or the naturalist out there! All the photos here were taken by my own camera and not taken from others site. I’m not showing the quality of my photos or camera but rather I would just like to show you the animals and some information or my views about those animals. I’m no Animals’ Lover but I did like cats.
Why on Earth I did this post for? Well previously I hid some photos of animals such as crocodile and monkey while we went on CNY trip so now I put it in the blog.
Next reason was that on 22/1, Azam brought me to Serusop by his sister’s invitation, near the HSBC to a small carnival in front of the d’Other Office. There got an exhibition of “Family Pet” and to get in, you have to pay $1. It’s worth because there were a lot of animals inside and you can touch or carry them! Too bad I didn’t take my camera with me so I just used my E51’s camera.
Actually, the real reason was to update my blog with new post and this time with pictures! =) I don’t want to make my blog with too many text and essays!
Ok, let’s begin!
____________________
Beginner – The famous: CATS!
Everyone in the world knew cats! Yup the most adorable, cute, gentle, playful and tame pets! You can see cats almost anywhere with human. Meow!
Here’s fact about Cats:
- Malay called it “Kucing” or “Uching”.
- Cats’ biggest rival was Dogs because Dogs too can be seen anywhere.
- Cats preyed on Fishes and Birds (duh!) but Cats couldn’t swim and fly!
- Oh by the way, Cats’ toys were Rats, Lizards and Insects so that’s why Cats were useful to be inside the house. They didn’t actually eat them unless you didn’t give them foods!
- Oh yeah, Cats hate Chicken because Chicken couldn’t fly like other Birds do plus Chicken were noisy and oh well they were Chicken! However, Cats often mistaken Chicken with Birds when human gave them Chicken in their foods. (oh I talk shit is it?)
- Cats like to purr, lean and brush on people’s leg because they wanted to clean their fur to your leg. Just kidding. Cats lean and brush on your leg because they like you. But in some occasion, they did that as their weapon to be given foods or have freedom to go outside.
- You can talk to Cats. They listened to you but won’t reply you. Sometimes, they knew when you were sad or angry. They can reply with an expression when you expressed your problem.
- Cats cannot be trained to follow order because they were stubborn and lazy. But Cats which were close to you knew how to get help from you such as meowing when they smelled fire, meowing if they wanted to pee outside and touched you gently to wake you up instead of annoying you with meowing.
- There are three types of cats: Home, Stray and Jungle Cats. Home Cats were the above Cats. Stray Cats were Cats which were not owned or petted. Jungle Cats too not owned or petted and lived in jungle. Oh well whatever.
- Oh yeah there were several types of Home Cats. But for sure, Stray Cats were the normal Persian Cats.
- You can see many Stray Cats around the world! In Brunei, you can find them at all outdoor restaurants! The most annoying fact was that most stray Cats were mixed colour and spotted.
- There were several categories of Stray Cats. You can notice it when you ate outdoor especially ‘tongkeng ayam’ in JP! Noob Stray Cats will keep meowing and brushing on your leg when you eat which in the end you might kick them away! Pro Stray Cats will be there silently below the table or near your leg looking and staring at you. Victim Stray Cats will look at you from a distance won’t come near unless there were foods and take away foods that you gave quickly to a ‘safe’ distance.
- Most girls admired Cats but I found out that most girls screamed and take their leg up to their seat when Cats came to them. Huh?
- Cats were the species which responsible with the “bomb” around Kg. Ayer bridge, walkway and jetty.
- Don’t be disgusted, rather complained honestly when you smelled Cats’ urine or the brown stuff at anyone’s home. These people already did their best to clean up the mess but they were immune to the smells.
- Cats’ sons or daughters (haha!) were called as Kittens! And they were the cutest animals on the Earth!
- Kitten was playful and funny but Cats like to sleep and wander around if not sleeping. Err… Anyone like to sleep and hang out?
- For more info, go to wikipedia for Cats or Kittens information. I’m tired.
We met these two Cats at Tasek Merimbun at the entrance on 19/1 outing. These Cats were not couple nor siblings! They like to have a walk on the bridge and escort the visitors. They aren’t afraid of water. They were Stray Cats but feed by someone. Oh! See how excited the two Cats wanted to follow us!
________________________
Cats rivals – Non-Muslim only: DOGS!
Yes, Dogs were also similar to Cats, there were many of em’ and you can see em’ anywhere too! Dogs were more mean, fiercer, bigger and louder. Woof! I don’t like Dogs!
Facts about Dogs:
- Muslim can’t touch Dogs! “Haram”
- Malay called them “Anjing” or “Kuyuk”.
- But the reason I don’t like Dogs were because they were annoying when you see them in packs and sometimes scary. Dogs can kill!
- Dogs can be trained and can follow orders. Dogs also were hardworking and more alert than the lazy Cats. So, Dogs can be a friend.
- Other than can be trained, follow orders, more alert and hardworking, they can smelled and chased so they were use in military or police.
- Well, they were alert type of animals and can differentiate others with smells so they often barked loudly to scare others away but also act as an alarm! So Dogs were useful to be outside the home (while Cats inside the home) to be your security outside!
- Just like Cats, when they loved you, they can listened to you talking and replied you with an expression when you expressed your problem.
- Since Cats were better to be inside while Dogs better to be outside, the Dogs envied and jealous to the Cats so that’s why they were rivals!
- It’s very annoying when a dog barked at you just to pass some places. It’s a nightmare when a dog chased you just because you unknowingly enter their ‘territory’.
- Stray Dogs were many around and sometimes packed like a gangster! In Brunei, well be careful when you drive because you can see Stray Dogs at the roadside!
- Ganged Stray Dogs like to cause trouble like being noisy, cause mess and threaten human. Kill them quick!
- Dogs like bones? Well I’m not sure.
- I don’t know why but when you see Stray Dogs, you felt like you want to throw something to them. This reminds me of Asri threw a battery from the car to a dog on the roadside.
- Did you ever see a Dogs chasing after Birds or other animals for foods? Well Dogs didn’t actually chase Cats as foods but they bullied and sometimes murdered them. I wonder what Dogs eat?
- Small Dogs were called Puppies! And they like to give people ‘present’! Just be careful not to step on the ‘present’! This reminds me of Ho’s puppy.
I still argued with Vincent on Cats and Dogs. I still insisted on Cats were better. Anyway, the dog we saw at Lim’s house during the CNY on 27/1 was the largest I saw. I didn’t dare to go near because I don’t like Dogs.
_____________
Silent – Caged Pet: RABBIT
Similar to Cats, there were adorable, cute and gentle but they were silent, not tame, live with their own and are pet which cannot be ‘pet’.
Facts about Rabbits:
- In Malay, its “Arnab”.
- They have low life span. Cats & Dogs lived longer.
- You can’t play with them but you just see them play. I don’t know what Rabbits can do. Leap? Hop?
- They ignore you most of the time. If you take to them, they will moved away.
- If you released them, they will end up dying after they lost because of their attempt of running away.
- Hey say something! At least Purr! Yes, rabbits didn’t like to talk. They can make a voice but rarely. “Ribbit” is not Rabbits’ voice but that was Frogs’.
- They love carrots but just give them any vegetable will do.
- Not many people in Brunei pet Rabbits.
- You couldn’t see Rabbits everywhere because they cannot survive as Stray Rabbits.
- Rabbits are, well, edible. This might be because they didn’t eat meat. I never ate Rabbits before. I won’t try it! Not even Satay Arnab!
Lucy likes Rabbits. I think she was the only one who has Rabbits. I didn’t know that Vincent’s got Rabbits too until I saw it outside his home during CNY on 2/2. Well he didn’t own them but the Rabbits belonged to his mother and cousin.
______________
Most Annoying – Wild: MONKEY!
I hate Monkeys! They were annoying, ugly, disturbing, stupid and wild animals. It shouldn’t be petted. Monkeys were an icon of nature and jungle.
Facts about Monkeys:
- It’s “Ambuk”, “Monyet” or “Kera”.
- You can find them in the jungle! Western people like them.
- They were annoying! You will know why when you see them!
- Like to steal people stuff if they lived near your house!
- Freakin ugly, eye sore and annoyed you when you see them.
- Wild, not gentle and cannot be considered pet. They can harm people or kill your Cats, Puppies or Rabbits anytime. They were unpredictable violent.
- Stupid animal. Threw them in the flame!
- Ok enough cursing! I don’t want to comment more on this thing.
Ho’s Sifu got a Monkey and this monkey was stupid and ugly when it shook his caged and wanted to get out to reach DD at Sifu’s Home during CNY on 29/1. There was also Monkeys at UBD Hostel and they often steal stuff. Ok next!
_______________
A Bird – The Champion: EAGLE
Eagle is the champion of all birds’ species and they were one of the best hunter. No, you can’t pet Eagle! Put them in a cage like Monkeys.
Facts about Eagles:
- “Helang” is what they called it.
- Flew high in the sky, stopped at the top of a trees or tower and rarely seen on the ground.
- Have a strong and sharp eyes and a skilled predator. They didn’t prey on human though. Mice and Rats most feared enemies.
- Some said this species slowly extinct.
- They were of course wild and never get close to human. If you lucky enough to catch them in a cage, they will flew away if they had the opportunity. Typical for Birds.
Yong’s dad saw this unlucky eagle on the ground still alive but couldn’t fly. It may be because of it hurt its wings or got sick. Anyway, the eagle was kept in a cage until it recovered. It’s very rare to see an eagle in a cage except bird’s zoo. We saw this eagle while CNY and Lion Dance at Yong’s place on 29/1.
_______________
Silent - Deadly: CROCODILE
Crocodile were silent but deadly in water. Don’t say that calm water don’t have a crocodile. It is a reptile which you may encounter near the river or at the river of jungle areas. It is a dangerous creature.
Crocodile facts:
- “Buaya” or “Si Awang”.
- They can eat human and bite human when they were active and ignored human when they were really full which they often go on land and sleep.
- They are dangerous and a threat when you go near river during adventure in jungle.
- Unpredictable and hidden when they were in the river.
- Reason why the term “Buaya Darat” was made for a certain type of man was that they were silent man but actually dangerous and unpredictable.
- Alligator and Crocodile were alike but they had difference which I’m not sure.
We went to visit a mini-zoo, personal one which got a crocodile (or alligator?) too at Sifu’s home during the CNY on 29/1. It was another rare occurrence of a crocodile to be in a cage at your place, not a zoo, like the eagle at Yong’s home.
______________
Not Pest - Hamster Similarity: RODENT MICE!
People also pet Hamsters and White Mice. These two were the same like the Rodent Mice, except these Mice where brown in colour. They were gentle, cute and playful.
Fact about Rodent Mice & the 2 similar:
- “Tikus” or “Si Dayang”
- They were not Rats! People mistaken Mice with Rats!
- Mice cannot harm you nor it can caused mess to your home.
- They cannot survive well like Rats do when stray.
- They were small and cute! But it’s hard to keep them stay at your hand like Cats and Dogs. They will like to move and run.
- I think Mice were more like Rabbits. They were cute, adorable and gentle pet but you can’t do much with them but see them.
- They may bite but not really harmful.
- They like cheese and nuts.
- They are easy to die, just like Rabbits although shorter life span.
This picture was taken during the animal exhibition in Serusop on 22/2. There were actually more than 5 Mice in the container and they play around. It was cute. The most adorable thing they did was when you put your finger in their container, they were all curious, went to make a circle to smell your hand! However, they won’t let you carry them and it’s hard to catch them inside the container. They didn’t do anything dangerous to defend themselves but just move away from your hand. It’s really innocent!
_____________
Not Mice – Like Squirrel: CHIPSMUNK!
Chipsmunk were as small as Mice and Squirrel and there were more like Squirrel in a lot of way! It was adorable and cute animals but don’t think it was the Alvin & Chipsmunks or the Chips & Dale.
Chipsmunk fact:
- Famous because of the Alvin & Chipsmunks and the Chips & Dale cartoon.
- Small, cute and playful! They are very naughty!
- Move very fast and wild! Just like squirrel but cannot leap as far as squirrel and didn’t bite like Squirrel.
- They couldn’t sing! No! Never!
- They ate nuts!
- Will move around your shoulder when you put them at your hand then move to other people’s hand when connected.
- You will feel like to pet one if you saw one but they couldn’t be pet like Cats & Dogs. More like the Mice.
I took this Chipsmunk’s picture during the exhibition. Oh I couldn’t get a nice shot of it because it never stopped moving especially when taken out from the container! They are very funny.
________________
The Colour-shifted – Camo: IGUANA
Iguanas, a reptile creature which can shift their colour depending on the environment they were at. It can’t really camouflage well to be totally invisible though.
The facts on Iguanas:
- Iguanas were small but bigger than lizard.
- When they reached to 2 years, they became big like Cats and Dogs size!
- They moved fast when they were small but didn’t move when they were old.
- They like to be touched or pet on their head like Cats.
- They hate when their tail was disturbed and may swipe his tail to you.
- If you don’t like Lizard, then you won’t like Iguanas too!
- If you scared of Alligator, then you won’t like how Iguanas look!
- They weren’t harmful and not a creature which disturbed human. That’s why they like to hide. They just preyed on flies and insect.
Huh? Well this Iguana is big and there is also a small iguana but I just took the big one. It just stayed there and didn’t move much. I don’t like its skin so I didn’t touch it.
_____________
Venomous - Orochi: SNAKE
The infamous Snakes! They were often venomous and sting you. They can wrapped you if it was big and long enough. Most snakes were dangerous but there are few snakes which aren’t.
The facts on Snakes:
- The skin is hard and scaly but when you touched the bottom, its rubbery, sticky and soft.
- They won’t do anything except sleep or just didn’t move around when they were very full!
- When the Snakes bite, the poison is deadlier than the bites. Snakes also wrapped on its victim to dead.
- Their body is elastic so they can put in things which are bigger than them but of course, it has limit!
- Not all snakes are dangerous. Some just avoid you when you encounter them.
- Some snakes didn’t have poison so some are not venomous.
Also in the Exhibition! There were more than 5 type of Snakes in the exhibition! I like the small and green snakes! Of course all the snakes were safe and won’t attack you. But still, I don’t like them because of their skin.
______________
Venomous – Stinger: SCORPION
Just like Snakes, Scorpion was infamous of its venom and sting! It also have a hard shell and shiny. Snakes were common but Scorpions were rare!
Scorpions & the facts:
- Scorpion can sting! They made a pose before they sting by putting its tail up.
- Venomous like Snakes and all are deadly.
- Scorpion aren’t just golden, they can be black or red.
- Scorpion can use its pincher too! Just like crabs!
The scorpion won’t attack when it’s in your hand but may attack when you tried to touch it while in their container. It is small so the pincher is not dangerous. It just moved around slowly at Azam’s hand and move to other hand when connected just like the Chipmunks.
_____________
I think I got tired with the facts and information. I got no more idea. I will just make it quick and short for the next animals! I’m sure you noticed that my facts & information got shorter and shorter from the Cats to the Scorpion!
This time, it’s not for Animal Lovers who went too much until they became vegetarian because they want to save animals! That’s just too much.
______________
Water – Seas & River: FISH!
- Many people ate Fishes and I’m sure many knew what Fishes are.
- They swam around the water or just struggled and ‘hopping’ around when no water.
- Some people (like Ho and Zalee) like fishing as a hobbies.
- Fishes were considered pet but actually it was a decoration of home by putting them in an aquarium.
- There were a lot type of Fishes and I’m not going to mention each of them.
- You can find Fishes at the fish market. Well, they lived in the river and seas. People catch them while they were happily swimming around.
- I like Fish & Chips and Fish Burger!
- Oh yeah, it is called as “Ikan” but “Lauk” when it was cooked.
- Darkest fish is the smoked fish. (Q: Ikan yang paling gelap – A: Ikan Salai)
- Rounded shape fish is not the ‘Ikan Buntal’ but actually fish balls!
- Fishes which has no bones? Well, it’s tuna!
- I like Tuna Pizza too!
- Fishes breathe through their… oh whatever. That’s a primary science subject.
- Fish is fish!
This is the Sweet & Sour Fish which we ate in Miri during the New Year 31/1. (Hahaha!) It taste awful so that’s why I prefer fish fillet than fresh fish.
______________
The 3 Famous! – CHICKEN, COW/OX, GOAT
- Chicken, Beef and Lamb! Yum!
- I like Chicken, Beef, Lamb and Urat Satay!
- They are anywhere! Duh! Anywhere on the menu!
- Lamb was more expensive! But I like Lamb Chop!
- Chicken was the most famous one! Many many foods nowadays have Chickens!
- Honey Garlic Chicken! Big Mac! Nasi Katok! Ideal! Spaghetti! Lasagna! Oh wow! We can’t live without these 3 animals! Even cakes need Chicken Eggs!
- “Oh stop that Chiemz!”
_____________
The Seafood King – LOBSTER!
- Lobsters aren’t really big as in the picture when you ordered them at WYWY.
- Lobster is like a prawn but also the crabs!
- I don’t like to eat lobster and dare to because I don’t like crabs too!
- Lobster lives in the sea. It’s not same like ‘Udang Galah’
- It got a pincher like Scorpion and Crabs
- Considered as the most expensive seafoods menu!
______________
Non-Muslim Only – No Please– PIG!
- Never seen real one in front. I won’t dare to see it.
- I won’t dare to touch it even if its toy or dolls!
- Called as ‘Pork’ when cooked.
- Its cheap meat so Non-Muslim served it for economic menu.
- No more comment!
That’s all I can show you on this animal
______________
That’s all! Now I’m glad I can published it. Sorry with the mess and crap at the end. It’s a joke! Have fun! I hope there are no true animals lovers here or else I hope they won’t be offended with this kind of jokes.
.
Nasihat Kehidupan Buat Wanita 30an dan 40an
1 year ago















.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment